Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Past Winners

Quote:So what I suggest is a compromise. A past winner icon, make it a nice fancy one and make it a hot link to the hall of fame page. I think those guys and gals that worked their butts off to win deserve better than to be relegated to a back page somewhere. A lot of these people are the legends of this game that made it what it is, they deserve better than what they got.

we think alike rick! ^^ day or so after they stripped the icons i messaged ray about doing just that.. i even offered to make the icon :grin:

ray if your reading this.. DOOOOO EEEEEEEET!
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

yeah do it. i spent $25 just to get a shitty Top 25. give my icon back or mail me $25 to my house. :crazy:

Quote:yeah do it. i spent $25 just to get a shitty Top 25.

im speechless
[r][h][s]

Quote:
Quote:yeah do it. i spent $25 just to get a shitty Top 25.

im speechless

Atleast you have gotten a top 25!!! :mad:

oo oo..i have a good idea..how bout they give us our damn medals back :mad:
~Crizzle Runs Dis Bitch~

haha im glad i never got a medal yet cuz id be so pissed to lose it lol, but i feel for u guys, like cubrunner (had like 5 of everything lmao). Now the only person woth decent medals is a piss pan Wink, and of course nicke with his 2 prowlers medals.
Youll never see me in the "ideas and suggestions" or "boost Mode" forums...

panda just happend to get IDE on the rite session, just think if he got it a session before that, he would only have a top 10
[r][h][s]

Quote:oo oo..i have a good idea..how bout they give us our damn medals back :mad:

hahahah...that would be nice huh
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winners Pot? crazyfrog555 6 1,953 03-21-2010, 05:04 PM
Last Post: bscar

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon