Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notepad..

Just a thought. Im always figuring somthing out on the game and dont always want to open up MS Word and save it. I think it would be a pretty good idea to give people a Notepad where they can jot down notes and stuff. I think people would really like it. Like put it in there Profile page where they can save it and refer back to it quickly.
N1SMO

not a bad idea.... i'm not sure on the amount of data storage that would require for each user though. Maybe not feasible.

Maybe they could limit to to 1000 words. I really dont know about how much space that would take up though.
N1SMO

Have to do Character limit, or noone would use spaces...

You could always just send yourself a message and use that as the note.
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

ummm why not just use notepad? lol just have it minimized in your taskbar???

i doubt they will add this to the game cause its not needed...but just my opinion
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

agree...i usually have it open for HI's...but thats it.

straight text guys, if I remember correctly each character is a byte, 1,024 bytes to a kilobyte, 1024 kilobytes to a megabyte so do the math that makes 1,048,576 characters per megabyte say an average of 6 characters per word you get 174,762 words in a megabyte.

that's a lot of words. Smile

http://searchstorage.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid5_gci944596,00.html

look here says a megabyte is a short novel

ya that is way to many words to put like in profile.
Noahs_ark

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon