Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I GOT NUMBER 1

Good job with u and the dynasty I kno u earned it and to all the people thats hatin I thank you to and I apologize to the people I messed ait and got on thier nerves....

ya congratz
Drag-Master

Jreed Wrote:Good job with u and the dynasty I kno u earned it and to all the people thats hatin I thank you to and I apologize to the people I messed ait and got on thier nerves....

Sorry for my hate...I am not mad at you. I am just pissed at the whole damn thing and I am pissed that there is actually a winner this round. In fact, we are all losers this round.
MC's Most Hated

OneHotBitch Wrote:
Jreed Wrote:YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAA I finally got it. Congrats to everyone Dynasty...Good goin IHI....Great job top 10 racers just to let everyone kno I was number 1.

Well slap my ass and call me happy for you... :roll:

I hope you are proud of your accomplishment. I know I wouldn't be. I'd be pretty embarrassed if I were you to win such a pointless round...but go you. :roll:

Keep bitching.........we've all heard how you should have won, but damn, get over it.
Dazed and Confused

Someguy Wrote:
OneHotBitch Wrote:
Jreed Wrote:YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAA I finally got it. Congrats to everyone Dynasty...Good goin IHI....Great job top 10 racers just to let everyone kno I was number 1.

I hope you are proud of your accomplishment. I know I wouldn't be. I'd be pretty embarrassed if I were you to win such a pointless round...but go you. :roll:

Keep bitching.........we've all heard how you should have won, but damn, get over it.

You too can eat my ass. WHo are you anyway? I have never heard of you...are you some sort of noob who I could give 2 sh!ts about?
MC's Most Hated

OneHotBitch Wrote:
Someguy Wrote:
OneHotBitch Wrote:

You too can eat my ass. WHo are you anyway? I have never heard of you...are you some sort of noob who I could give 2 sh!ts about?

u must have one big ass if every1 can have a piece!

weeman182 Wrote:u must have one big ass if every1 can have a piece!

Where did all of these worthless noobs come from? Sh!t...it's like they are coming out of the woodwork.
MC's Most Hated

lol his name should be leach hahaha....

LOl ya they come out of no where hahah thats so funny
Drag-Master

BulletProof Wrote:lol his name should be leach hahaha....

LOl ya they come out of no where hahah thats so funny

Seriously...newbs should know their fuc%ing role!
MC's Most Hated

hmm u think because ive just registered to the forum im a noob, yeah u are a clever one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To answer the 'RAD' question-FAWhat is my RAD number?Q WiReD__ 10 2,123 03-20-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  POST YOUR NUMBER HERE bubye 30 4,543 06-10-2005, 12:22 AM
Last Post: numba1stuna76

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon