Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournaments

I think they should have special tournaments that you can win money and extra cars.and that we should be able to buy more than one car and be able to race with different types of cars.and for the tournament there should be a limit of power or the lvl.

but lets say is a race for like 1mil dollar entry fee or something to add to the prize and i dunno 50 people enter. thats 50 mil u can win. people would just hi that off of u so its not like u win anything. if u do win money it shoould be stored in something untill u want to use it... i dunno just thought i add that
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

Quote:if u do win money it shoould be stored in something untill u want to use it... i dunno just thought i add that

actually, i think that's quite a good idea. you should have it to where you can retrieve the money when you think is best (like right before the session ends). i think it would add different strategies to the game. it would add more racing aspect into the game and all the people who don't know how to HI would have more of a chance to place and can't complain anymore. :p
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Quote:I think they should have special tournaments that you can win money and extra cars.and that we should be able to buy more than one car and be able to race with different types of cars.and for the tournament there should be a limit of power or the lvl.

Sounds like ts :p

I second Poth's motion you basically just described TS :ooo:

whats next a point system? roflmao
[Image: club.gif]

but not like ts that game is dumb

ya agreed
Noahs_ark

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon