Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lvls

I think we need to go back to how the lvls where before you changed them to how they are now......before being lvl 22 was something special and only 2 or 3 ppl would get to getting close for I D E now everyone is lvl 35 and can get I D E so its who gets lucky enough to get the best time....
It is way to easy to lvl up with exp this way too.....you can just race someone the sam lvl as you a few times and be ready to lvl up for the most part....so i think we need to go back to the old way where lvl 18-20 was good and 21+ was I D E for only a few ppl to compete for.....
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

While I do agree to some extent I still wouldn't call 35 easy. It takes a fair bit of effort, it takes being online alot so you don't get left behind by your fellow racers, yes there are a lot of 35's probably far more than there really should be, but to call it easy is probably extreme.

The current exp fosters teamwork among players in the community and it FORCES you to accept races you may actually lose, but it is too easy to be left behind. Dyna was 35 in a heartbeat it seemed lol so getting there is probably a touch too easy, not to say anything against Dyna by any means, just that no one no matter how good should be maxed out way before the session is half over. I would like to see a similar exp scheme with a little more leeway for levels and nw. So a little less for someone a level in either direction, a little less again for someone 2 levels away. This way you have a chance if you happen to be the only level 22 at the moment. Maybe make the jumps smaller in the beginning to address your problems. I could easily make 10-15% in a race all the way to level 20 at least.

calder12 Wrote:While I do agree to some extent I still wouldn't call 35 easy. It takes a fair bit of effort, it takes being online alot so you don't get left behind by your fellow racers, yes there are a lot of 35's probably far more than there really should be, but to call it easy is probably extreme.

The current exp fosters teamwork among players in the community and it FORCES you to accept races you may actually lose, but it is too easy to be left behind. Dyna was 35 in a heartbeat it seemed lol so getting there is probably a touch too easy, not to say anything against Dyna by any means, just that no one no matter how good should be maxed out way before the session is half over. I would like to see a similar exp scheme with a little more leeway for levels and nw. So a little less for someone a level in either direction, a little less again for someone 2 levels away. This way you have a chance if you happen to be the only level 22 at the moment. Maybe make the jumps smaller in the beginning to address your problems. I could easily make 10-15% in a race all the way to level 20 at least.

just for the records i dont means its not work for ppl to get to lvl 35 but im just sayin exp needs to be fixed so that real racers are gettin the exp and not these n00bs.....back then lvl 18+ for a while meant something now the top lvl 35 doesnt mean to much because you get some many ppl that lvl it makes racing ppl not as fun when it just because everyone is to close in lvl or something just ppl lvl to fast is the main thing you need to make it more like it was before this thats all im sayin....
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

yep I understood what you were saying and like I said for the most part I agree. I think with tweaks the current scheme can work, just lower the amount you get earlier on so it actually takes more than 6 races to get from 19-20 and make it so you actually get some exp from a racer that is close to you in level.

I think there is a way to satisfy both of your ideas. I know this is a little extreme, but there could be more levels added, which would still keep the principle of teamwork and at the same time it would spread out the levels people are on. That way there aren't too many people at level 35.
I am aware that this is not the sort of solution MC is looking for, since there have never been more than 35 levels, but I think it could be interesting for a round. Although, I'm also not familiar with how the game is programmed, so this type of change could be impossible.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car lvls racerr 2 1,485 04-27-2013, 11:12 PM
Last Post: teet

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon