Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new cars

ok then its only fair that i get to say my 2 cents and not have to hear shit bout it
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

ok upon re-reading what i first posted i was a little harsh lol but still we all have our fav car that we like to "drive" in racing game and buddy was just posting that he would like to see his added
i'm sure you have a fav car that may or may not but in game
[Image: club.gif]

yes my favor car is the NSX and Ruf and i dont think either are on mc they might be but you know what unless they are the fastest i will end up nvr rele using them bc i dont want my favor car rele i want what will be the fastest or the most unnoticeable car so i can win races not just have my favorite car.......i mean if you give free wins yea your favorite car might be nice but for me fuck a favorite car i got races to win......so yea i might have been a lil hard on this subject and guy with the idea but all im saying rele to him is there is a slim shot you will get your request......

ya there both in game
and (not to piss you off but) thats your choice for not using them
and ya i know what you mean but the car probably will never be added seeing that there have been how many of these kind of threads lol

yup true true more then likely it wont im just want this guy to know ray will more likely go with facts or good reasons over i have this car in life and i want it on mc.....

but thats what i was saying with the cavy or teggy and that more then likely they were added just cuz someone has it in real life not cuz "the stats look good" lol altho there are a few that are like that but still....

yea....

Why wuld anybody want to put in a car that looks like a box into the game? i mean they are SO SO ugly! They look like sardine cans on wheels!

Sorry to bash on your car im just not into them at all and i think that there should be way cooler cars added before they add a scion...like the new chevy challenger...when they come out ...or the new chevy camaro's They both look freaking awesome! yall should check them out the challenger is like a new rendition of the Chargers!!!
No Whining please!

yer i rekon there should be some more cars

for example more muscle cars such as the ford gtho phase3 (an aussie car)
and hummers would be kool

and y not an old mercury

u get my point though more cars 8)

_MAG_ Wrote:yer i rekon there should be some more cars

for example more muscle cars such as the ford gtho phase3 (an aussie car)
and hummers would be kool

and y not an old mercury

u get my point though more cars 8)

We already got quite a bit of muscle cars. The BOSS Mustang, Roadrunner, Chevelle and Camaro 396, chevelle 454, Charger, corvette stingray, Viper, zo6 corvette and many more.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Experience/Cars Parts SSVegito 1 1,044 03-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman
  Add Turbo and SC on more cars teet 1 1,488 11-22-2011, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  modifying cars in garage Black__Metal 7 2,032 03-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  Selling Cars Benton08 5 2,209 03-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Most Cars Stolen Stat... Victorious 23 5,811 02-10-2009, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  Cars Daggermouth 5 1,790 01-27-2009, 09:15 AM
Last Post: QuickAl
  Updating Cars!!! AGent__X 2 1,556 05-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Last Post: AGent__X
  Crew Cars fbalstud 6 2,133 05-10-2008, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Benton08
  New Cars HeartBeatStoper 2 1,465 03-26-2008, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Xaero
  weight redcution and all the other stuff for crew cars brain_racer 9 2,533 12-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Last Post: brain_racer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon