Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIKES

I am absolutely 100% positive that this has been said alot BUt i think there should be a game that has bikes in it. Tis more fun to see what times different bikes will run against each other. 8)

I remeber bake in rev 1 they had a harly or sumin

But bike wuold have to have special races
mecca :postwhore:

mecca_boy Wrote:I remeber bake in rev 1 they had a harly or sumin

But bike wuold have to have special races

naw not even...they should make it just like a normal race so bikes vs bikes cars vs bikes wtv...and to add on to your idea i think they should put no cap on skill level and either make it so u make more money or so that the skill levels cost less to get...and when u get to the higer levels there should be top fuel dragster cars you can get that run like 5 seconds that would be sweet...just my 2 cents
what the deuce?!

i like the the thougts....and if they were harleys, they should bring em back Big Grin but just a thought still

hey mecca in my over 2 yrs of playing mc i cannot remeber there ever being any bikes in game
[Image: club.gif]

GODthurisnoother Wrote:hey mecca in my over 2 yrs of playing mc i cannot remeber there ever being any bikes in game

i dont think i ever saw one either.. Smile
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

mecca, i believe u are thinkin of the harley truck they use to have in the game

Burger_King Wrote:mecca, i believe u are thinkin of the harley truck they use to have in the game

yEAH I HAD THAT ONES RAN SO SLOW
mecca :postwhore:

:lol: I still want some bikes in the game!
r0sc0e_

i remember there being a harley, whether it was a truck or a bike i don't remember

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon