Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reversed credits

I like the idea, than I mussnt play every few hours playing MC

I hate to do this to you Chris lol, seems we are always on opposite sides of this fence. I have to agree with Mike on this one. Here is why.

As a non member making 35 is difficult if not impossible. That means that a non member is unlikely to win. That seems terribly unfair but look at it this way. If you could even store 300 of YOUR OWN creds, ones that you gained by waiting your time. That would mean that hitting 35 as a non member becomes far more doable, in fact even likely.

Why is this not a good thing? Mike explained it I am going to take it further. To win you almost HAVE to be level 35. At the moment that generally means either a membership or purchased credits. That means profit for the company which in turn means the game remains up and free for those that wish to play that way. Add this idea and all of a sudden you don't need to buy extra credits or even a membership. The last two sessions I have finished level 35 with at the least a week to spare and done so with nothing more than a $5 membership, I finished 4th and 11th and had as good a chance as anyone at winning.

So answer this. If this idea were to come into play and winning MC could be done for free, where is the incentive to be a member, to purchase extra creds? Where does the money come from to run the game let alone give us prizes?

Many people bitch out the SH and TS credit system. MC players generally give up on TS very quickly when they realize to be competitive you almost HAVE to spend. But I'll tell you I can almost guarantee those two games will far outpace MC in profits. And before anyone says profits aren't your problem remember. As much as you all claim to hate Ray and want to bitch about costs and the way the company is run remember just one thing!

THESE GAMES CAN BE PLAYED FOR FREE!
No one forces you to play. Does Disneyland let you in for free? How about EA Games? They give you FULL free versions of their games? By having things the way they are GroupmediaCI supports it's players that support it. Pretty simple. As a non member you get to play and enjoy yourself for free, as a spending player you have a legitimate chance to win. Why is this wrong?

rofl rick i know what he mean and i know what everyone that dont like this idea mean but just what he was saying was from the FIRST post but if he would have read further down he would have saw that the idea was refined a bit so as to not GIVE us 3k creds but to have us "bank" them
thats all i was saying in my last post

this idea does have great potential in in, and i'm not looking to win, i would just like to get a medal or 2 lol
[Image: club.gif]

im not gonna read all of these but heres what i have to say for what i read. if it wasn't for us that spend the games mostlikely wouldn't be up and running. like ray has said before even memberships don't even cover server costs. so non memebrs shouldn't be getting 3k in a bank. maybe if there were banks maybe they should get 1k and then memebers get 3k or 5k or something.

mike re-read some of MY posts in this thread and you'll see that i was trying to refine the idea and instead of 3k creds that was first suggested, i said 1k MAX
and at that its not like someone is giving us creds its some place that YOU have to PUT EXTRA creds if you want so that you can have a little bit more creds when you need them
[Image: club.gif]

oh ok yea well i was reading it and it was getting stupid so i decided to just post that and get it over with Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW Achievement Credits Jdoggy 4 1,706 10-21-2009, 05:33 PM
Last Post: DirtyStuck
  Buying credits Black__Metal 2 1,265 08-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Prize credits dnb_Fueld 5 1,693 04-01-2009, 02:21 AM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  Credits.... asmit 3 1,356 07-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Prize Credits Payed in A different Way Lil-Luceifer 12 2,894 12-10-2007, 12:23 AM
Last Post: krazyman06
  buying credits Murph22 11 2,791 08-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Last Post: brain_racer
  credits/rollover TheBoss 1 1,008 05-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  Credits for successful ideas and suggestions? Lil-Luceifer 8 2,438 05-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  CREDITS _MAG_ 10 2,879 01-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Last Post: PIMP_4_LIFE
  Credits Idea jrumann59 13 3,403 12-19-2005, 01:55 PM
Last Post: PIMP_4_LIFE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon