Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reversed credits

GODthurisnoother Wrote:
WiReD Wrote:
alafafala Wrote:i dunno...i really like that idea cause im not a member and i dont have a credit card...so it would be nice to have some spare credits...especially to get level 35...last session i only got to 34...but that was hard enough...so in that sense...i like the idea...
remco hit 35 with no membership
how many other non-members made 35? i know of like 3 ppl that didnt including me Sad

getting the EXP is really easy...thats not the problem...im sure anyone that doesnt have a membership could gain enough EXP to get level 35 if they tried...the WORK is the hardest thing...possible the biggest challenge in the game in terms of racing...the 3000 credits (or even 1000 credits) would be a big help for the people that cant buy credits

if u think about it, if everyone (MEMBERS and non-members) had 1000 credits to use anytime during the game (except the last day)...there would still be the same number of people who spend on the game...i dont see how giving people extra credits would hurt the game...because:

1. the members would not feel like they would need to save it because they can always buy more when they want to...whereas the non members would save it until they REALLY need ot (ie. level to 35)

2. its like the Christmas bonus: everyone got the extra credits and used it as they pleased...some might have saved them, others used them in 5 minutes...

Overall, i kinda like this idea...i dont see how it would affect the game at all other than helping everyone
my dog has crabs

rock on with ur socks on

GODthurisnoother Wrote:
Born_To_Lead Wrote:
GODthurisnoother Wrote:
Born_To_Lead Wrote:shit they dont even add to the game at all
thats bs man
even tho i was nenver a gold member(only for the free period) if the game was only for members there would only be like 15 ppl online at best

ok thats good to me that just makes me get metals that much faster
a little cocky??? hell if there would have been some "reserve" creds bank there would have been more lvl 35's so in turn would make it a little harder for you

no not cocky......just saying its gay to lets have reserve creds in the 1st place but if we do members need to get more then non members
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

alafafala Wrote:
GODthurisnoother Wrote:
WiReD Wrote:
alafafala Wrote:i dunno...i really like that idea cause im not a member and i dont have a credit card...so it would be nice to have some spare credits...especially to get level 35...last session i only got to 34...but that was hard enough...so in that sense...i like the idea...
remco hit 35 with no membership
how many other non-members made 35? i know of like 3 ppl that didnt including me Sad

getting the EXP is really easy...thats not the problem...im sure anyone that doesnt have a membership could gain enough EXP to get level 35 if they tried...the WORK is the hardest thing...possible the biggest challenge in the game in terms of racing...the 3000 credits (or even 1000 credits) would be a big help for the people that cant buy credits

if u think about it, if everyone (MEMBERS and non-members) had 1000 credits to use anytime during the game (except the last day)...there would still be the same number of people who spend on the game...i dont see how giving people extra credits would hurt the game...because:

1. the members would not feel like they would need to save it because they can always buy more when they want to...whereas the non members would save it until they REALLY need ot (ie. level to 35)

2. its like the Christmas bonus: everyone got the extra credits and used it as they pleased...some might have saved them, others used them in 5 minutes...

Overall, i kinda like this idea...i dont see how it would affect the game at all other than helping everyone

the main ppl that like this idea are non members.....this idea is rele shitty.....

why?...everyone gets the same amount of credits...did u enjoy the christmas credits?...i dont see how its any different from that
my dog has crabs

rock on with ur socks on

alafafala Wrote:why?...everyone gets the same amount of credits...did u enjoy the christmas credits?...i dont see how its any different from that

its makes 4 ppl that use multi to easy you can just have multis and get them good then go into a crew work 3k creds and then boot them

Born_To_Lead Wrote:
alafafala Wrote:why?...everyone gets the same amount of credits...did u enjoy the christmas credits?...i dont see how its any different from that

its makes 4 ppl that use multi to easy you can just have multis and get them good then go into a crew work 3k creds and then boot them
so then we shouldnt get the christmas bonus and and the 4th of july/canda day bonus then? cuz someone with a multi could take advantage of that then too
thats a fuckin copout
[Image: club.gif]

I love those 4th of july and christmas and thanks giving...etc. Bonus creds and i think that anyone that has to use a multi to win in the first place is never going to win anyways cause it does take a bit of skill to win!
No Whining please!

I think that it is quite the idea you have built up...nice work

GODthurisnoother Wrote:
Born_To_Lead Wrote:

so then we shouldnt get the christmas bonus and and the 4th of july/canda day bonus then? cuz someone with a multi could take advantage of that then too
thats a fuckin copout

since this is a rare thing when bonuses come out there is no need to worry bout that because it is rare and ray doesnt do it all the time.......and they couldnt just make multis as they plz they would have to make all the multis before that bonus was even given

still we all know that they give out bonuses and if someone wanted to get more then just 1 set of 5k creds then the could make a multi just as easy

the way your going on is instead of making to game possibly funner you would rather it stay as is
now hows about cres not add anything else to the game just cuz someone MAY make a multi and MAY take advantage of something and well if they get caught then they'll lose everything anyways

this is a great idea but hell 3k creds are a little much i do admit but why not have it 1k creds? i know this past session i would have got lvl 35 if i would have had an extra 1k creds hell even an extra 500 creds i would have had it
[Image: club.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW Achievement Credits Jdoggy 4 1,706 10-21-2009, 05:33 PM
Last Post: DirtyStuck
  Buying credits Black__Metal 2 1,265 08-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Prize credits dnb_Fueld 5 1,693 04-01-2009, 02:21 AM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  Credits.... asmit 3 1,356 07-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Prize Credits Payed in A different Way Lil-Luceifer 12 2,894 12-10-2007, 12:23 AM
Last Post: krazyman06
  buying credits Murph22 11 2,791 08-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Last Post: brain_racer
  credits/rollover TheBoss 1 1,008 05-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  Credits for successful ideas and suggestions? Lil-Luceifer 8 2,438 05-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  CREDITS _MAG_ 10 2,879 01-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Last Post: PIMP_4_LIFE
  Credits Idea jrumann59 13 3,403 12-19-2005, 01:55 PM
Last Post: PIMP_4_LIFE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon