Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reversed credits

GODthurisnoother Wrote:still we all know that they give out bonuses and if someone wanted to get more then just 1 set of 5k creds then the could make a multi just as easy

the way your going on is instead of making to game possibly funner you would rather it stay as is
now hows about cres not add anything else to the game just cuz someone MAY make a multi and MAY take advantage of something and well if they get caught then they'll lose everything anyways

this is a great idea but hell 3k creds are a little much i do admit but why not have it 1k creds? i know this past session i would have got lvl 35 if i would have had an extra 1k creds hell even an extra 500 creds i would have had it

ok i can deal with 1k creds betta then 3k.....3k is just way to much as a set you can use n e time.......but i think it should only be given to ppl that make top 25 as a nice well done job....and then they get it the followin session bc even lvl 34 ppl can make top 25......and it will stop ppl from multi useage
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

blaming multis for not advancing the game is stupid
if you havent gotten that out of my posts then...........
[Image: club.gif]

multis or no multis my end point rele is it is gay for everyone to just have it.....it needs to be a reward of some kind.......no just to have it bc ray gives it to you for just playin........top 25 is easy and will keep things as a good balance

ya this all coming from someone who got 6th...
ya top 25 is real easy when you have a membership and can put down actual cash but for some its not

now do you know who jreed on mc is....well thats my cuz if you dont know that.......he won top #1 uno ect ect......and you know what he had no membership at all.....so i dont rele wanna hear its easy bc you have a membership........it is easy to make top 25 with membership or not when i worked this session to make 6th i only got to work 1k creds.....so i dont wanna here that top 25 is so fuckin easy thats wy ray changed top 25 metals to top 10 bc top 25 a n00b can get.......

Born_To_Lead Wrote:now do you know who jreed on mc is....well thats my cuz if you dont know that.......he won top #1 uno ect ect......and you know what he had no membership at all.....so i dont rele wanna hear its easy bc you have a membership........it is easy to make top 25 with membership or not when i worked this session to make 6th i only got to work 1k creds.....so i dont wanna here that top 25 is so fuckin easy thats wy ray changed top 25 metals to top 10 bc top 25 a n00b can get.......
first ya i know who jreed is cuz i was racing with him this past session

second i'm not even gonna say anything about him "winning" that session

third if you didnt have the 4200 im's to make that kind of cash, you probably used the first 1k creds to get them and then work 1k creds to make the money
non-members only have 1k creds to start woth so your a nice big target for recruiters

1st off no i had 4000 imports and see what you are saying but cant get that many unless you have the car that you must have a membership to get........2nd is i got all my imports 8 hours before.....2nd i only got to work 1k creds and had 1k left at the end of the session.....so like i said top 25 is easy as shit to be honest......top 25 is nothin.....

Born_To_Lead Wrote:1st off no i had 4000 imports and see what you are saying but cant get that many unless you have the car that you must have a membership to get........2nd is i got all my imports 8 hours before.....2nd i only got to work 1k creds and had 1k left at the end of the session.....so like i said top 25 is easy as shit to be honest......top 25 is nothin.....
i think this is going no where Sad but ya the thing with the GT3 if you ask ppl nicely, someone will help you out
i've been playing this damn game for almost 3 yrs now and i still find it hard to make top 25. so to some it still is hard and for others that have access to a cc or w/e who can buy creds and that its easy

trust me ask ne 1 that has made top 25 if they could do it without a member ship and bout half will say yea.....

n e way you look at it its not up to me you or the next person to decide on this just ray or cresents..........so im just more or less pissed @ everything till this new session starts lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW Achievement Credits Jdoggy 4 1,706 10-21-2009, 05:33 PM
Last Post: DirtyStuck
  Buying credits Black__Metal 2 1,265 08-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Prize credits dnb_Fueld 5 1,693 04-01-2009, 02:21 AM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  Credits.... asmit 3 1,356 07-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Prize Credits Payed in A different Way Lil-Luceifer 12 2,894 12-10-2007, 12:23 AM
Last Post: krazyman06
  buying credits Murph22 11 2,791 08-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Last Post: brain_racer
  credits/rollover TheBoss 1 1,008 05-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  Credits for successful ideas and suggestions? Lil-Luceifer 8 2,438 05-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  CREDITS _MAG_ 10 2,879 01-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Last Post: PIMP_4_LIFE
  Credits Idea jrumann59 13 3,403 12-19-2005, 01:55 PM
Last Post: PIMP_4_LIFE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon