Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reversed credits

i know it can be done without a membership cuz i did it 3 times but i'm just saying that its not "easy" for some ppl

but this has gone well off topic now lol

hows about refinning this idea a little

make it some that its not a given 1k creds, make it so that YOU have to add them throughout the session or w/e. have it like a bank where you can put upto 1k creds that cant be touched on the last day

hows that sound?
[Image: club.gif]

good but how bout you only can do it like 3 times or something like that......you know
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

hum... i'm not sure about only 3 times
i dont know lol

i like this tho, this wasnt my idea but i can see alot of potential in it lol

we should try it for one season if its no good take that off

Born_To_Lead Wrote:
alafafala Wrote:
GODthurisnoother Wrote:
WiReD Wrote:
alafafala Wrote:i dunno...i really like that idea cause im not a member and i dont have a credit card...so it would be nice to have some spare credits...especially to get level 35...last session i only got to 34...but that was hard enough...so in that sense...i like the idea...
remco hit 35 with no membership
how many other non-members made 35? i know of like 3 ppl that didnt including me Sad

getting the EXP is really easy...thats not the problem...im sure anyone that doesnt have a membership could gain enough EXP to get level 35 if they tried...the WORK is the hardest thing...possible the biggest challenge in the game in terms of racing...the 3000 credits (or even 1000 credits) would be a big help for the people that cant buy credits

if u think about it, if everyone (MEMBERS and non-members) had 1000 credits to use anytime during the game (except the last day)...there would still be the same number of people who spend on the game...i dont see how giving people extra credits would hurt the game...because:

1. the members would not feel like they would need to save it because they can always buy more when they want to...whereas the non members would save it until they REALLY need ot (ie. level to 35)

2. its like the Christmas bonus: everyone got the extra credits and used it as they pleased...some might have saved them, others used them in 5 minutes...

Overall, i kinda like this idea...i dont see how it would affect the game at all other than helping everyone

the main ppl that like this idea are non members.....this idea is rele shitty.....
look im a paying member and i dont like that the non-payers have to struggle i no before i brought my membership i still gave some hell but i reckon the idea would be a good benefit if it was done right Tongue

weedsmoker Wrote:i think in the beginning of the game have 1000 credits but you still got 3000 credits that u can reverse i think that would help out some ppl alot and u can use them any time in the game but once u use them all u cant have any more reversed credits intill the nxt session

is this like mobster with teh reserve credits...cuz that would be a pretty good idea???
AlKi

well...i think this idea deserves a shot for atleast 1 session...maybe not with 3000 creds at first but maybe 1000...it would be interesting if anyones opinions change...
my dog has crabs

rock on with ur socks on

my idea about the top HI crew should have been tried out
AlKi

I'M not even going to read all of the posts. First for remco to hit level 35 being a non member he had to of bought credits. Cause with the porsche it takes a good 300 credits just to cruise up to 4200 models to achieve it.

I dont like the idea based on the whole factor everybody has been wanting something for free. I buy and cancel my memberships when I decide to play full time, but I also understand that it takes money to play the game, it also takes money to give out the prizes. If they start giving people a way to bank credits, and have a stored 3k credits, that is like giving everybody every session $7 in credits. Thats lost money, and personally I think thats one of the reason you have seen the quality of prizes deminish. Look at how TS started, at first they had small prizes then eventually as money came in they increased them. Wouldnt you guys like to see the $1k worth of prizes they had 2 years ago?

hey modogg85 read more then just the first post
i tryed to refine this idea cuz it can be a great idea
but i do agree that GIVING us 3k creds is a stupid idea indeed but having a space where we could store up to 1k creds THAT WE HAVE TO PUT IN USING OUR CREDS NOT ANYTHING GIVEN TO US

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW Achievement Credits Jdoggy 4 1,706 10-21-2009, 05:33 PM
Last Post: DirtyStuck
  Buying credits Black__Metal 2 1,265 08-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Prize credits dnb_Fueld 5 1,693 04-01-2009, 02:21 AM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  Credits.... asmit 3 1,356 07-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Prize Credits Payed in A different Way Lil-Luceifer 12 2,894 12-10-2007, 12:23 AM
Last Post: krazyman06
  buying credits Murph22 11 2,791 08-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Last Post: brain_racer
  credits/rollover TheBoss 1 1,008 05-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  Credits for successful ideas and suggestions? Lil-Luceifer 8 2,438 05-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  CREDITS _MAG_ 10 2,879 01-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Last Post: PIMP_4_LIFE
  Credits Idea jrumann59 13 3,403 12-19-2005, 01:55 PM
Last Post: PIMP_4_LIFE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon