Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
like top shift

Morgan Wrote:i say think u should put back the regular experince just like street heist and top shift so we can lvl up more faster

Why dont we just give everything to you on a silver platter?
All I need is One Mic.

JDMAccord02 Wrote:
Morgan Wrote:i say think u should put back the regular experince just like street heist and top shift so we can lvl up more faster

Why dont we just give everything to you on a silver platter?

*jumps on bandwagon

yeah!! i like this idea Big Grin

fackers .______.

slap*
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

well to be honest if exp was like it was in TS not too many, maybe 7-10 people could actually make level 30 if they wanted to, i mean i have made it to level 30 on TS and it took ALL session of racing 24/7

the exp system now is more user friendly so even people with your skill level can make top level

i am not trying to be mean just telling you what you are asking for

just a thought here but
any chance buddy mean not having to be the same lvl? like it is now
and not like the rest of ya's are thinking(about only getting up to 70 exp per race)
[Image: club.gif]

I think if they are going to change exp they should make it so you get progressively less exp the farther you are from your opponents level. As it is now if you are 33 and your opponent upgrades to 34 you go from 2-5% for a race to .01% that is tough on people.

But in all honesty I have to agree that it is a touch on the easy side if you work together. I made very little effort this session and still made 35 today xD Tyler and Mike made it in the first few days of racing. The idea now is cooperation which is kinda cool. My worry is if they make it harder everyone will bitch again lol. It is kinda cool as is, the team game is still hard as you have to be on all the time, but the personal game is pretty easy with just an hour or two a day, I think most people would be happy with that.

ok im not a total noob but i do not find it as easy ( i mean i have NO complaints about it and im not whining) but i mean i just dont find it as easy as you do calder and im on about 3-4 hours a day mopstly working but i race the 1-2 hours a day like ya said i just find it hard to stay with 1 certain group! because they never stay with me Sad
No Whining please!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon