Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cars, Credits, and EXP

i see what you're sayin. but there have been many times where i haven't been able to play most of the day (mostly cause i play something else now) and let my credz go to waste. i say if you know how to HI and you can store that much more credz, you can make that much more hits. cause i know there are several of us that don't play every five hours and can still hit like a mofo.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Me too man, kind of sucks to fall behind because you just cannot store enough credits. I can only really play when I am on days off or when my work is slow like it has been this month, a cap that is higher would be much nicer.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

jared, you can rape ppl regardless. i don't see you falling behind to anybody anytime soon. hard to argue when you have 170+ hits. i think they need to limit your credits even more so guys like me can catch up. :p
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

I'm a newbie. I actually started last session, about 8 days into the game. I'm not too sure about the credits thing. I would LOVE more credits, but my problem is taking HI's too personally. Haha. I would also like to kick the 3 hour rule. And higher levels. I race people offline for exp, only because not enough people are ever really online at the same time. Plus, they have to be in your range, and not everyone always accepts. Its so much harder. I don't even bother trying to race people online anymore unless they race me. Then I have to wait for them to accept IF they accept, then wait for the race... its just, not so easy. Either way, I love the game & can't wait till next session. So goodluck everyone.. and watch out for boobs4exp! Smile Thats me.
Dieses ist, wie wir es in der Mordszene tun mögen

just to add to this... The tnt needs to be the same? 100 within pr? That is ridiculous.... Come on.... Those sleepers still own no matter what... Its just harder to give nw to ppl.... I would love to have more creds and more storage.. exp needs to be adjusted some. I wish we had more cars to choose from. But about hies... Reason why nw stay so low is because you dont get a high enough to work really. and when you work you get owned quick because you have all the big hitters back. But you dont have monte or zura playing really... So Jered ( skogey ) DanD and others are making up for it.
BITCH SLAPS..... GET BACK TO WORK..... July-August Total=575,166,202 In 2 Weeks....

the tnt rule needs to go... maybe within like 200pr home invasions dont bug me cuz i know i can get it back... im good friends with infkt (hes not on the forums but on my crew) and dand hit him every day multiple time he didnt mindtoo much until he went from 4th to like 300th so i log onto his account hi 4th place get him into the top25 again (thx for helping me to top 25 buddie if you ever read this) my point being anyone can learn to HI if they put thier mind to it hell i havent played for a year and just came back not too long ago and i made top 25 got some HIs on my account and some HIs on my friends account(especially when i was at his house i got him like 3-4 HI's) hell he even home invaded on the last day a few times on the first or second try each time and hes just started playing this game period... sorta went overboard with what i typed... but i guess it has a point somewhere :o

yah, I agree totally.. The credit accumulation is a great idea, since I dont get to play every day (i have school).

I just want the old MC back the most.. maybe like 1.3 or around there, the 4500 credits was great. Now its only 1200 Sad you cant do much with 1200, you can only really do one thing at once with them, like work for 1000, or hi the 1200.

4500 was in gold only.. and 1k was in reg
[r][h][s]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Experience/Cars Parts SSVegito 1 1,044 03-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman
  Add Turbo and SC on more cars teet 1 1,488 11-22-2011, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  modifying cars in garage Black__Metal 7 2,032 03-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  Selling Cars Benton08 5 2,209 03-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal