Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Attributes Bonus

Would like to see bonus attributes like increase of Power Rating or Handling like installing the same brand of items to your vehicle. This give players to crack our head more when choosing our parts beside the god damn racing. Also Since driver level is 17-19 for most of us. The bonus give us an extra edge over opponents. And making I D E for viable.
Sg-Tan Running

what the hell does that mean u can increase power go to upgrades

do u mean that if we have like all the same brand parts on our car it will go a bit faster - like a bonus for having same brand parts?

Yup. Like having both drivers with the same car at the same level, it will comes down to the parts they used in their car to differeniate their race time as a factor beside e/t and r/t.
Sg-Tan Running

das pretty good i guess...i think the main thing for me would be actually being able to see my car and conrtol it :/
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

Quote:Yup. Like having both drivers with the same car at the same level, it will comes down to the parts they used in their car to differeniate their race time as a factor beside e/t and r/t.

hence then everyone would buy the best parts....money isnt exactly a factor in this game if u mean the better parts are more expensive

Quote:das pretty good i guess...i think the main thing for me would be actually being able to see my car and conrtol it :/

LOL...then go play nitto racing, if its still there :p
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

Quote:[quote]Yup. Like having both drivers with the same car at the same level, it will comes down to the parts they used in their car to differeniate their race time as a factor beside e/t and r/t.

hence then everyone would buy the best parts....money isnt exactly a factor in this game if u mean the better parts are more expensive

Nah, users will need to figure out which of the parts that works with each other will give the best bonuses.. It will be time consuming, and people wont much share their configuration with each other since this is their hard earned tuned car.
Sg-Tan Running

about the controling and seeing ur car i've said that in the past and got the same responce u did go play that same game
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon