Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaching HI

and obviously nothing will work 100% of the time but if you figure out what your doing you can get your chances up to 80 even 90%
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

Angry fedup already...think i must quit MC..i'm noob..arghHh!!~

* today is my birthday..I Love MC,i cant sleep when thinking about MC..i play MC and dont care about my life..when i sleep i dream MC got top25..when i go to work i log in MC,back from work log in MC,all time for MC..but i sucks

Bubye83 Wrote:Angry fedup already...think i must quit MC..i'm noob..arghHh!!~

* today is my birthday..I Love MC,i cant sleep when thinking about MC..i play MC and dont care about my life..when i sleep i dream MC got top25..when i go to work i log in MC,back from work log in MC,all time for MC..but i sucks

ill help you if you want.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

here is something that is simple and works for me.

right when the races end. So every 4 minutes right at the :00 seconds on the clock, find the highest person that you can HI, and punch in 5/164, rotate it a few times going to 5/169, 5/167, then 5/164 again. If you dont get it, wait another 4 mins and try someone else. Once you get the hang of what you are doing it will be ok...until then you gotta find out what # works for your account, what time works and so forth. Every account is different. and it also changes a little bit with levels. So have said in the past its easier to hit on odd # levels...I just dont try till I have atleast level 21, but thats personal preference

modogg85 Wrote:here is something that is simple and works for me.

right when the races end. So every 4 minutes right at the :00 seconds on the clock, find the highest person that you can HI, and punch in 5/164, rotate it a few times going to 5/169, 5/167, then 5/164 again. If you dont get it, wait another 4 mins and try someone else. Once you get the hang of what you are doing it will be ok...until then you gotta find out what # works for your account, what time works and so forth. Every account is different. and it also changes a little bit with levels. So have said in the past its easier to hit on odd # levels...I just dont try till I have atleast level 21, but thats personal preference

<3

Stolen Cars: 0
Home Invasions: 9
Attempted Thefts: 196
You were caught: 27 times

proof that attempts don't matter

you dont need more attemps just mean the more you try the more you steal.... if you spam upto 2000 attempts doesnt mean you will then get 40 hits in a row just means you wasted a hell of alot of credits... i got my first hit in lest than 10 trys this round you need to find your numbers that work... and if you try hit with 1 number and get caught try with that nymber again dont switch it up... if you get a couple of hits when you are on a certain level it generaly means its a good hitting level so stick with it for a bit see if it helps... i sat on 37 for 4 days and got 15 hits the first day then 14 then 11 then 25.... and i only used 2 different numbers this whole round... and last round i only used 1 number for every hit....

lastly i got 1...OMG..i'm really happy...

You successfully break into the house! You managed to steal $124,911,609, however you don't find any useful parts inside.

You also managed to steal:

4,189 units of fuel
661 units of nitrous
468,506,732 calendars

You leave undetected.

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

feels good to steal from people huh lol
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

good job
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon