Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10/ Top 3

Ive already addressed and talked to ray about the top3

he agreed to reinstate 2nd and 3rd prizes. They will be credit prizes.

Top 10 i just mentioned it to him and hasnt got a respond back yet.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Ok thanks angie. Now time to make new threa i have another idea.
H3avenB0und aKa: Lil-Luceifer

I turned to the darkside, just for the cookies =)

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

np this is what im here for xp
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Lil-Luceifer Wrote:Well he went too quick Ive played this game for years on and off I know some people but I have definately worked my ass of to get up that ladder. I started as an Absolute noob with no clue what i was doing. This round I showed myself and others different I got 3rd which in my books is quite an accomplishment for a 14 year old kid with no Job from down under in NZ. If he did just wanna climb the ladder no quick. Then he needs to learn that if you climb to fast you will only slip. He didn't make enough friends before climbing therefore no one was there to catch him. If he had mmade friends with people before he probably would of won. He should have won but he had talked trash to people and he was up against someone with friends that cought him when he fell. Valorn spent a shit load to get where he was and if I had been told hit who ever i would of hit kevin but Kevin had friends who said NO hit valorn so I did. I struck that final blow with 15 seconds to go. with 30 seconds to go he worked and was 4B ahead of Kevin but with 15 seconds to go i ran into his house and Stole 11B which ment kevin won. If only he had made more friends He would not have hit so hard when he fell.

thanks but i did make a n00b mistake when i went for the win i shouldn't have needed ur help tbh but i fucked up

i lost the race at :56 giving me like 88% happiness so i lost all my mods to 900 and just spamed the final 19k w/900 thugs netting me about 500mill per work compared to 2-3.5 bill per work see a big n00b mistake all bc i didn't retune up my car...I feel dumb

meh it didn't matter how many mistakes you made cos people were backing you.

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

yeah i dont like what ray did with the prizes again....i like when we use to have 1st 800 usd
2nd 500
and 3rd i think was 300
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

yeeah that was called

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon