Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas you want to be implemented.

DirtyStuck Wrote:I think it should be made where you get more exp for losing a race as compared to winning. This would make it more 'real life'. Why would you gain more exp for winning? You learn more when you lose.

This would make the game more of a level playing field too. Thats the main reason why no one new sticks around. Newbies dont even have a chance in this game with the way it is.

Oh really? So now the whole point of MC is going to be who can build the crappiest car and get the most losses right?
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

DirtyStuck Wrote:I think it should be made where you get more exp for losing a race as compared to winning. This would make it more 'real life'. Why would you gain more exp for winning? You learn more when you lose.

This would make the game more of a level playing field too. Thats the main reason why no one new sticks around. Newbies dont even have a chance in this game with the way it is.

haha...were you high when you thought of this??
~Crizzle Runs Dis Bitch~

Everyone knows gettin' cms is a long and way more self fought out process then winning top crew so I say we add a top cms icon for players....makes people work harder aswell...so more google ad money for you RAY!
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Un_ReaL Wrote:haha...were you high when you thought of this??

being high doesn't make you think that silly, I would have to say drunk bc of the poor logic.
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

i didn't mean it should be a huge exp difference. At least raise the exp you get when you lose cuz right now it is like a 5x differece. I think it should be made where you get like 1/2 the exp when you lose as opposed to when you win. At least give the newbs some chance

It would be nice if qm scheduled races every 2 min instead of 3

DirtyStuck Wrote:It would be nice if qm scheduled races every 2 min instead of 3

thats insane... it used to be 4 mins, its 3 now... and now people want it in 2?
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

I think that there should be another Credit Blitz, although now sjgrox2x aint here that might be too much added on work...
However, Im sure there was alot of purchases during the previous blitzes...

For those who dont know what a Credit Blitz is...
Whenever you make a purchase between $5-$100, you get double the credits you would normally get... Sweet huh? Big Grin
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

For the bit where on your Profile, where it says "Membership Expiration" it says "Member" when your a member and "Expired!" when you aint.

It should say the date your memberships valid to..
In SH it has that, and im sure there aint any other bit that tells you when its gonna expire so you get surprised every time, and it makes more sense than just putting "Member"
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

k here is my input.
raceses need to be change, so you cant spam some1 500 times in cuple mins, it completly ruins crew challenges. the top crew just needs 2 spam any theat they have to ruin the win/loss ratio for cm's. not saying go back to the old 1race per 5min, but maybe only be able to spam each racer 5times per 5min. so it slows it down and people will be online more and for longer. atm you can spam ur 2k in under 1min. dont have to come bac for 5hrs. needs to be brought back to reality.

maybe even crew cars again, so there is somethng for the leader to do. atm all leader does is race like the other 4 members ,sometimes does less than the other 4 but they get the white thumb. latley its been the members doing most of the work for leader. crew races would make them actualy have 2 work for cbr with the crew losses bringing down the cbr %

if the voting is working and bringing people to the game then keep it, if it isnt then there isnt much point lol. we all need 2 vote to get mc higher on lists so every1 who see's will come check mc out.

credit bank should stay as for brought credits , with winning prize creds into normal start off credit part for beginning. so you wont be over building up on them but it is good that when you buy them you can use them whenever rather than stuck with 60k at once, thats 6000 clicks to race lol.
it was realy good when we could msn you ray for how much prize creds we needed at that time. but i really like the idea with them straight into ur creds, it means that even if they save them for the end to work they still wont get the prize a 2nd time as cannot win the nxt 2 rounds after you win.

i thnk ide shud go back the lod way with the lvls, maybe lvl 10 rookie, 25 middle and 25+ for highest. itl make people race more/spend more at start to get these lvls 1st for medals, atm its only between 1-2 people for ide and others have 0chance to get lvl 35+

well these all i can thnk of atm, some people wont like or agree with me but hey, personal opinion lol
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Ideas Reebar 0 1,198 11-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Reebar
  Few Ideas Reebar 6 3,141 05-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  My ideas from a theif ILUV2EXLR8 6 3,215 03-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  A few ideas for this new game Tokkiez 10 4,465 07-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Promoting MC - Ideas Benton08 70 16,778 03-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  My ideas Rev 3.1 dnb_Fueld 6 2,501 09-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Last Post: krazyman06
  Rev3 Game Ideas, BETA TESTERS ONLY! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 85 17,403 07-26-2009, 09:29 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Forum Ideas *AGAIN* projectjdm 5 2,006 03-26-2009, 02:19 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon