Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New/More Pimp

joedabooger Wrote:yeah, cool idea, yet im sure it wouldnt take long for the best combinations to circulate.

yeah, i know what you mean lol. Meh may make it a little more interesting? kevin may not have the best combination! lolllll
Orgasm Donor

lmfao kevin always has the best combo Confusedhock:

need to spice it up somehow

hey man i think they bring more parts in to increase ur pimp factor. Cause back in da day they had the rover with wat was it 24 or was is 22" rims and u couldnt that big on any other car. I like rollin in the trucks and SUV but i mean cmon add bigger rims for that. The last session i got the AMG G55 and i no damn right in real life u can go big on those things cause they are monsterous. And i seen 22's On ford pickups and still be able to lower them down 2-4". And wats up with not being able to buy headlights for most of the cars. And wat bout clear corners, led wiper nozzles, spinners, more then jus those 3 color choices of neon, more thumping audio systems, adding tv's in the cars, different paint choices like a two-tone or the mystic chrome on the saleen and mustangs, those neons in the wheel stem caps.

And wats up with when u take some of the fords that r already suppercharged and u add the saleen supercharger and it says it has a factory system. SVT isnt apart of Saleen. Saleen is a add on to the ford car and he produces his own modified for vehicles. SVT is the Special Vehicle Team within the Ford company. They are built in the ford factory while the saleen, roush, kenny brown, steeda, shelby are built at their places.

And why cant u add side exit exhaust systems. They are legal on 2-door and truck models.

And yall should add the Shelby GT500, Baldwin Camaro, Pontiac Trans-Am, 1970 Buick GS Stage 3, Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt, and others. Some Of The Muscle Cars like those mentioned above or some fast a$$ rides. You got all the euro and jap performance models but you dont have some the the great American Cars that were dominating the track. The Thunderbolt had fiberglass hood and fenders and had the bad a$$ nascar spec 427 engine stuffed in the mid size car engine bay and it was lighter the the galaxy and it was a fast ass ride.

Bring back the Caddilac escalade, Lincoln Navigator and the LS V8, some of the cars from the first version that came out back in the day. i remember the lotus cortina under the ford name and that was a bad ass car. Lightweight and alot of people drove those cars.

Thanks for hearing me out. Peace

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon