Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP

I think u should bring back AP with cm's while it is more competitive now than last session but no one felt obligated to cheat then either, i personally thought it was more fun but thats just me
Brookiee

yea ap should come with cm'z again i liked that alot better it was easier to get em'x also lol i dont got lotz of time to be sitting down doin races
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

or we could juss get rid of AP all together Tongue

nah i like ap its cool i just dont like the fact we aint getting no cm'z from it thats wut i liked last time...thing u could do is limit how many cm'z you can get at a time on ap
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

XxXBrookieeXxX Wrote:I think u should bring back AP with cm's while it is more competitive now than last session but no one felt obligated to cheat then either, i personally thought it was more fun but thats just me

what shee said..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

yes MODS??... are you listening :?: ... they want ap back in full affect Confusedhock: ... you RETARDS!!... restore AP?, try playing the fukin game, a shit load of people online that wait.... Idea ARE NOT ONLINE!! doesnt appeal to me very much! The way i see it, if you cant put some time aside just to get a few races in and actually play the game, dont play it, i work 12hrs a day and still manage just fine... AP is not what you need, just a little bit of time and patience... Confusedhock:

But remember, Thats just my opinion :twisted:
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

And Brooke, not to piss on your parade sweetheart but, maybe if YOU were doing all the work this session you'd be having as much fun as the last session... now now, don't get all up in my face or Mr PIMP hand might have to find some baby powder and start with the dustclouds... yaaa mean

Aint the truth a bitch!!

Sorry, i just feel like being an asshole today!!

Thankyou for reading

P.S. i even spelt your name with a capital B... see how nice i am...lol :roll:
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

:lol:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

yeah brooke why complain when you have 6 different ppl racing on your name for you anyways, not to mention valorn who is banned yet spending for you and racing on your name. seems to me like you got it made
Contract_Killers

SyNt3K Wrote:And Brooke, not to piss on your parade sweetheart but, maybe if YOU were doing all the work this session you'd be having as much fun as the last session... now now, don't get all up in my face or Mr PIMP hand might have to find some baby powder and start with the dustclouds... yaaa mean

Aint the truth a b****!!

Sorry, i just feel like being an a**h*** today!!

Thankyou for reading

P.S. i even spelt your name with a capital B... see how nice i am...lol :roll:

seriously i really dont care what u have to say Smile
Brookiee

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon