Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autoplay

Autoplay is an interesting feature. It seems cool, but it doesn't fit into my strategy. That doesn't mean it should be done away with. But it seems that if you want to be a hard working racer and stay online and choose races and such, you should have first pick over the autoplay bots. Maybe delay the autoplay bots 1 minute after every race. It's so hard to get any races because they scoop them all up before I even get a chance. Say I sit there and wait on someone's challenge screen for the clock to come areound to race time. If I don't wait long enough after the exact minute, they aren't ready for a challenge yet, then I go back and I have to wait 5 seconds and by then an AP bot has already picked them up. A minute or a minutre and a half wait would be great. Then you could get in a challenge or two.

Sorry to be a dick and complain so much, but that's what idea's and suggestions are for, you know, to give idea's for things that you don't like. If you can;t take criticism, don't have a forum for it.

thanks for the insight

ill bring it up
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

isnt that already the way it is...

races come in intervals of 4 minutes.

lets say, hypothetically, its 8:00
the AP sent race will arrive or send at 8:01 when you're logged out in AP mode.

nope

015202194232 Wrote:isnt that already the way it is...

races come in intervals of 4 minutes.

lets say, hypothetically, its 8:00
the AP sent race will arrive or send at 8:01 when you're logged out in AP mode.
some AP races are sent at :00, but as far as I know.. AP tries sending :00 :01 :02 :03 :04 :05 etc.. every minute? :?

Tokkiez, did YOU at least understand what I was talking about?

from what I read, you want the times that AP sends races to be pushed back to make it easier to find races online

instead of AP being able to send races at :00, you'd like it to be :01 or :02..

correct me if i'm wrong?

ok wait, I thought you were referring to seconds when you are putting times. I guess those are minutes. but yeah. or even just restricting autoplay to challenging other members who are in AP mode. That way AP only races AP and the online people can get races with each other.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestions for Autoplay ehja 1 1,342 12-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Last Post: M_E_C_C_A_

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon