Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most memorable moments in MC

Hope this is in the correct section...

anyway, here's mine..

1. Dan and Julie raping everyone in sight...
2. Jason and Zura (and a few more) raping a few "lucky" ones from a few hundred million NW to almost zero....
3. Me in one of the two HI/CJ crews killing each other (lots of vets were there..)

8)
733 cars stolen..........that was a long time ago....

llol winning topcrew with NSx lol

*runs for cover*

being in an msn conversation with 12 other people,
to many to list, jason,brandon, chris, randy, back in the day, jumpin me up. was good fun
think there was a bigger picture/aim to that, but involved alot of cash races, and hitting lol.

nothing was quite as good as back in the day, nice to see ya online yesturday cuz
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

when i found out the secret chatrooms the vets used to go to and irritate the fuck out of them....that was mine.. and i just said F*** and im to lazy to go and delete it. so lets see what the filter says. Big Grin
[Image: 513289163_l.jpg]

there were secrete chatrooms!!!!??

i think i can just be general in this sense, any late night/all night spent watching someones A$S to not get hit or let anyone jump, back when everything was planned out as it could be. I think my best time was helping jon, ahhh good times.....

i have to agree with the msn chats tho, those were always fun, anytime you got a group together and they would all talk and you couldnt keep up beuase everyone was takling

oh and of course, the select few would know what im talking about when zura was here and you woudl wake up and just be like :O!!!!

Aramis Wrote:3. Me in one of the two HI/CJ crews killing each other (lots of vets were there..)

Those two crews were brutal! I think the rest of the game was lucky that we was hitting each other and not all them.

One was the session that Jered Raped everyone in sight that was just crazy.

The other for me personally is when cubby told me I could not steal all of romeos crews cars. I stole all the top ones dropped down to 30K NW to get romeos and went back up to the top 10 all on like 30 dollars worth of credits and a garage full of cars. GOD THOSE WERE THE DAYS.

sjgrox2x Wrote:oh and of course, the select few would know what im talking about when zura was here and you woudl wake up and just be like :O!!!!
That was one of my most memorable rounds as well, rofl <3 z

uhhhhhhh, what else was there.. all the racing I did back in the day.. 15-20 hrs a day.. so pro ;x

and and and, how I won IDE, that was funny too :x ppl got mad at that one D:

wow...those really bring back lots of memory...

I just recall one, stealing all Range Rovers in sight..i had my garage full of them!

8)
733 cars stolen..........that was a long time ago....

Aramis Wrote:wow...those really bring back lots of memory...

I just recall one, stealing all Range Rovers in sight..i had my garage full of them!

8)

Bwhahah, I completly forgot about that... BUT your so right, if someone left a rangerover as their car and went offline, they didnt keep it for more then a couple minutes, bwhaha... I need to start boosting again, good memories gone.

my best memory is when brandon got robbed of his win. Ended up winning the next session though. That was good shit

ok i'm gonna repost this question here since it seems like you guys are reminiscing... maybe someone remembers this...
who was the "chick" years ago that was playing and made a big splash on the forums, got all the boys hitting on "her", inviting "her" to their crew, etc... and it turned out to be 3 guys running the account? that was pretty funny, i remember laughing my @ss off at the antics surrounding that one but i forget what "her" name was or who it was that pulled off the prank

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon