Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDE

...okay i am still mulling this around in the empty space where a brain once lived. For those who cant tune as leet as others in game. How is it possible to get some IDE icons?. Bunch of people macro in game so they reach astronomical levels within days. Then for those who actually spend countless hours racing online and actually make high lvls get struck down last few days for IDE by one of the "macro" users. Maybe its the drugs im currently on due to the recent 4 wisdom teeth being pulled. But i just cant seem to get over this.
[Image: 513289163_l.jpg]

damn that sux...had all 4 pulled on my 21st birthday..lol still went out and got shit faced on top of the meds lol

im planning on it. hopefully the military wont be cheap bastards and give me ibprofin instead of vicodin or the good stuff.
[Image: 513289163_l.jpg]

Maybe your just bad man..

If u want IDE get better at tunning ...

get lower lvl ide kuz only the spenders and hardout racers will get top lvl one.

and make yourslf up a mint parts list
Black__Metal

im thinking about trying to take top IDE next session and im not a spender lol just gonna be a hardout racer though and who can give me one of these here mint parts lists?
stock_honda

honestly winning ide is about being the same lvl or higher as somebody... and tuning a car to the best of your ability... buying credits and spam entering till you get the best times..

argue with me all you want *points to my 4 IDE titles*

macro or no macro people will reach a limit... I don't macro... I am maybe 6 lvl's behind the highest but they had alot more NW 90% of the session and a lvl buddy.

If you want IDE you need to be prepaired to spend money... plain and simple
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

words from the best right there ..

unless your going to break out the old CC you dont have a great chance ..

unless u want lower lvl one's
Black__Metal

stock_honda Wrote:im thinking about trying to take top IDE next session and im not a spender lol just gonna be a hardout racer though and who can give me one of these here mint parts lists?

figure out the parts list for yourself if u want ide
HAHAHA aint kevin a funny guy

first off i just want to say...i did not have a lvl buddy...and yes the only way to win the top ide is by macroing and buying the creds to lvl and spam for the fastest times...btw stock if u want a parts list hit me up...but if u want ide...ur going to have to spend no matter what
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon