Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Players

I know a lot of people would want to see some new players joining the game, but I think a lot of people might try it out for a week and get intimidated by all of the spenders. I was thinking that maybe some incentive to stick with the game at least a month would help people stay, maybe like a trial gold membership for the first month of having the game would help people stay (maybe old members would abuse that though).
Miss Kelly

There is no "GOLD" game anymore. This game was built on people spending. If nobody spent on the game, there would be no game, and there would be no prizes.

what about a free membership for the first session then?
[ron white]BuUuUlLlLl SsHhIiIiItTtTt[/ron white]

why does everybody look for something to be free. Doesnt matter what game you go and play. If you are a rookie, then you get nothing, if you cant handle it you leave. When you learn the game your better and then you pick on the rookies.

Halo 3 just came out. I am not buying it cause well I suck at it, but I would play it. Now since I suck at it should I ask for the people online to be nicer to me cause I am a new player, should I ask microsoft to give me a free month of online service. NO CAUSE IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE.

Makes sense. Only reason I was bringing it up is cause of how few people play this game these days, just hoping to get more people into it. (I can't even get my friends, they think it's gay)

P.S. Best Buy gave out free years of xbox live with Halo 3... Smile
Miss Kelly

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  20 Players Max In A Crew nitroussuprarola 19 5,000 05-25-2005, 10:28 AM
Last Post: eyc22

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon