Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Raymond

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Kyle, your a true dumbass.

That is all :]

Think about it nubnub, if you put a time limit on how long you can be online a day, what the fuck is the point for those who actually race legitly? I am at my computer 10-15 hours a day some days, think.. If I wanted to race that much every day legitly, why would Raymond//Cresent put a capacity on that? It'd be truely unfair for people.

Shouldn't you be out dealing drugs or something? -.-"

dont see you comming up with any ideas now do i?
mecca :postwhore:

good point rom3's,mike, and panda

kyle it wouldn't be smart to limit online hours bc increased flow on the boards makes their profits rise Wink

and rom3o i agree that the garage limit/tuning restrictions being lifted won't solve the issue
but boy is it fun to laugh at people online w/no cars in racing mode Smile

And mike you have been the biggest supporter since i pitched this issue to you yesterday evening thanks for your support man all of your points have been dead on.

And lastly to Crescent/Raymond im not bashing what you guys have put together I hope this thread has shown that there needs to be a few tweaks to the game. I also hope that you will not take a defensive position on this issue and you will to the delight of many players (vets and n00bs) "fix" the game. Any initiative taken on this subject matter would be greatly appreciated and thanks for allowing this debate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Raymond and Crescent 5litremustang 2 1,561 04-26-2005, 04:06 PM
Last Post: 5litremustang

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon