Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not sure if anyone cares

well how exactly would i need to go about talking to ray i have never really had to talk to him
stock_honda

how would i go about getting ahold or ray? i have never had to talk to him before
stock_honda

ooops sorry i didnt see that it went to the second page
stock_honda

send him an e-mail and fully explain ur situation...be specific about things and add all details that you can
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

Yo stock , sorry i was away for the weekend ... dont leave bro just hti and boost like seth said ..

no prblm helping you .. you helped me so was least i cud do...thanks for the thanks to me also .

hit me up email ..PM me here and ill give u my work email addy.

and keep in touch most of all !
Black__Metal

im going to do what seth said and keep playin but jsut hittin and boostin so you should just come and join up also and i can show you how to hit like old times haha
stock_honda

oh ffs i just ran out of lemonade now this burgers gona be hard to finish.

c u when u get back bro, and look top crew relies on real racers now days so alot of people are out of the race, if u get time ul be able to fasion ur skills, u where pretty good b4 the macro craze.

but what angie said is true, u went to the dark side, its the only reason as much as i could help u i limited it and never let u into a top crew. its a shady game u never know whos saying what to who.

enjoy ur break c u wen u get bak. maybe.

"oh ffs i just ran out of lemonade now this burgers gona be hard to finish."

lmfao @ that

That's all.

i will be playing next sesion rome but not racing Sad and yea i did macro, i had to keep up with everyone else i was tired of being at level 35-40 session after session so i changed it, but i got caught and hopefully i can come back to race sometime and maybee you can be in MY crew haha
stock_honda

I may run next round o_O

Have fun beating me? :x

Btw, the day I let romeo join your crew is the day MC never turns back on.

:]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon