Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30 lvl Cobra & Skyline

Ok here is the thing...I'm trying to bulid cars(Cobra & Skyline) which could get times like the fastest cars in WW3(21-30 lvl). I have all suspension and exterior parts which give most HR,but I don't know which engine parts have to buy to make my cars the fastest Tongue...my best ET with is 9.338 and 9.201 with Cobra(both max P&P,max WR and no engine parts)...any advice?? ;D
ohh and one more question...I have 275 GTB and I hit 9.215 on T&T but I fuckin can't get it in WW3;P,is it possible to get this time in WW3??

You have to make sure that that cars level is inside the WWIII level you are trying to win. Also it would be best for you to buy the rest of the power upgrades. Exhaust, and what not. Will increase your PR which will increase your ET

I'm 30 lvl so trying in WW3 21-30 lvl...I bought Turbo,Exhaust nad testpipe for Cobra and got 9.192...stil 0,001 to the best Tongue so maybe supercharger would be better??...think I'll try exhaust and testpipe in Skyline ;]

you just gotta test all the parts and get the highest hr you can get.. then just keep trying and entering til you get that best time

shit that is the problem I having on that damn 275 GTB I got it to a 9.233 and run out of credits that shit can piss you off. anyone have any advice I got the testpipes and exhaust all the suspension also the spoiler. I am stuck right now! Sad
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

I have best parts which give me max HR and tuned it properly :]...I'll tune my new supercharged Cobra,maybe it's the key Tongue...and about GTB,like I said I have one which got 9.215 with max HR and P&P,so maybe P&P is the key :]

ok...tnt,tnt and tnt...and got at least [email protected] with Cobra...still Skyline needs to be tune properly(best ET: [email protected]). Any suggestions?? ;]

skyline can get the fastest time 9.336..
You will never be what we once were....

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/tag/48813.png

what is the best car to get in MC with a skill lvl of 35?

oral69 Wrote:I'm 30 lvl so trying in WW3 21-30 lvl...I bought Turbo,Exhaust nad testpipe for Cobra and got 9.192...stil 0,001 to the best Tongue so maybe supercharger would be better??...think I'll try exhaust and testpipe in Skyline ;]

It seems like you have a good time with the cobra. did you know that you can keep entering with the cobra and you might be able to get WWIII with the same setup. This is because you dont run the exact same time everytime that you run IDE. When I would race for IDE what I would do is make sure that I have credits and spam the enter button about 5 times and see where I was at after that point.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ford Mustang Cobra Big_Bang 8 9,196 03-08-2016, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Jannettesep
  Fastest Cobra parts? shoot2thrill 5 3,232 12-25-2007, 11:54 AM
Last Post: oral69

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon