Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
home invading at home

should not be possible because it does not make logical sense

you don't rob a place with people inside unless you have a gun

maybe if weapons were added to this game then home invading at home would be okay, but i highly doubt an arsenal will be added to this

Not to sound like I am old or anything, but in society today "HOME INVASION" means that the person was at home at the time of the break-in and they were at the very least beaten up or tied up. If they were not at home it would be called a "burglary" or "break and enter". Like you say, if you were at home and you had a pile of cash laying around I would break in, choke you out, then load my pick-up with your cash and leave. No guns, no weapons, but it would still be called a "HOME INVASION". It should still be allowed in the game because it makes perfect sense and has been here since the beginning and you are the first one to think that it is such a problem that it has to be changed. Stop crying.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

i am not crying
this is the "Game Idea's and Suggestions" forum, not the "needs to be fixed" forum. i am only suggesting this idea so dont go apeshit over what i think

That isn't apeshit, trust me.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

same numbers work at home...

use them or lose them Wink

Thanks for the suggestion.

Pls dont bash on new players suggestions or ideas jered. You are a mod. Act like it
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

im not really "new", i used to play back in 2003 during the days of black widow & just recently started playing again

looked more like he was bashing u ange...but then again i have a reading level of a genious

thanks mclovin for all those personal at home attacks, now i want to bash your face in Big Grin

shoot2thrill Wrote:thanks mclovin for all those personal at home attacks, now i want to bash your face in Big Grin

i can now see why Jarad had a go at him ...
Jarads Gay-dar is one of the best and its going off hardout on this "shoot2thrill"

Kevin say and do what u will to this ...

cud be some great entertainmnt.
Black__Metal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Networth Cap for Home Invasions and Carjacking Kiro 2 1,406 02-24-2015, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  security against home invaders beluga 4 1,620 01-16-2008, 06:25 PM
Last Post: krazyman06
  Home Insurance strEetRAcer 3 1,566 05-21-2005, 09:47 PM
Last Post: tyxben

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon