Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI and car theft

make it to where you can at most do 3 per day to the same person
ill bring you hell

D1STURB3D Wrote:make it to where you can at most do 3 per day to the same person

:dunno: i mean really ?
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

thanks for the worst idea ever im sure it will be put into affect shortly!
Contract_Killers

This does have a point, but I'm gonna have to lean towards no...

I mean what if someone on this game pisses you off, oh too bad, cause you know why? You can only HI them 3 times. Damn, guess you'll have to wait another 24 hours to release your anger. Are you saying this in response to Victorious' car jacks? Cause if so, at least he knew what to do and how to steal, in exception to Midori's response and how he said it looked/looks like a setup multi. I'm not sure whether or not this limit thing will work out well anyways...

lol i do that everyday hit the same person more then twice lol
Drag-Master

hitman666 you should read the stickey above my post, i hope that this rule will be in effect shortly
ill bring you hell

Hopefully it isn't.

Cause Tokkie is usually pretty rational, and well to be honest.

Hitman is right.

Hing is there for a reason, if we put limits. Yeah it might be done due to complaining but what then when its enforced. People will start complaining like they did with ap. Or hi algo etc ...

I dont completely decide the final changes and updates to the game, but in my opinion i dont agree with it.

Thats what makes this game fun. You dont like it, go after someone. That easy. If they hit u 3 times or more, then do it back to them. :catfight:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

i was just trying to imply that when mc has a contest like this, the person that does the stealing should go after more than 1 person the entire time and this would help rule out any cheating done in the game
ill bring you hell

Well I Get Hit Constant Off The Same People, I Dono If Its Coz Im New, But Its Unfair...Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theft Crew Counter dnb_Fueld 1 1,392 11-19-2009, 07:56 PM
Last Post: fast_fry
  Crew Theft? Billionaire 3 1,335 05-17-2007, 01:41 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  theft CocaineBlunt 23 5,526 09-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon