Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i/d/e idea

how about reverting ide back to the old school where best lvl usually took it. and instead, making different brackets for fwd, rwd, and awd vehicles.

aside from ide - how about making street racing a bigger ofpart of the game by tracking the number of wins someone gets off the track, and maybe even giving them a medal or reward for it. like top street racer or something.
Redbull & Vodka will get you laid. Trust me, I know. Big Grin

"Listen, you give em - percocet, 2 vicodin, a couple a beers, and the panties drop... very niice!" - Charlie Tweeder

Deffenitly like the whole top street racer idea. but if he put the brackets in for fwd rwd awd shit like that it would be just like topshift.
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

Spit_And_Rape Wrote:Deffenitly like the whole top street racer idea. but if he put the brackets in for fwd rwd awd shit like that it would be just like topshift.

true. i'm just trying to think of things to spice ide up. anyway they definitely have to fix the part where lower lvls using maxed out cars in the bracket to win it even though they can't even buy the upgrade.

and i thought street racing doesn't get enough use in this game for sure, i mean its supposed to be like a major thing to street race for cash, and pink slip, but it doesn't make sense to do any of that if you can just work for money and make a ton.

"Listen, you give em - percocet, 2 vicodin, a couple a beers, and the panties drop... very niice!" - Charlie Tweeder

[quote=hwnplaya;70504}

and i thought street racing doesn't get enough use in this game for sure, i mean its supposed to be like a major thing to street race for cash, and pink slip, but it doesn't make sense to do any of that if you can just work for money and make a ton.[/quote]

street race for cash bring it back... best thing ever taken away from the game
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

STREET Racing for Cash is niceeeeeeeee w00000t:postwhore:

I like the racing for cash thing

i thought the idea where you give someone a street king icon for being the top street racer was cool. anyone agree with that? definitely have to bring back racing for cash. or at least making street racing useful again so that people actually do it.

yea i agree it would be interestesting to see whats the outcome of it
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

actually thats the worst idea ive heard in my life, bringing street race cash back. Its like gonna promote cheating with the vets again and also having the vets call who wins every round. Now wheres the fun in that.

For example I can literally make 9 multis and hi with them get them high nw and the last day race myself with all the cash so i can get easy nw.

Think about it, if the vets can do it anyone can do it. Makes the game unfair.

Although from the street icon idea, I think its a great idea. People use to use street races a lot because it gives more exp and money races. It will promote people to use street race much more. Ill look into this.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

I Think The Introduction Of More Icons Would Attract New Players, And Maybe Ex-Players Back To Try And Get It Good Idea Hwnplaya Smile
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my idea karllim14 3 2,482 09-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  idea's mecca_boy 57 26,285 08-15-2015, 03:55 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Best Idea stock_honda 10 4,260 05-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Last Post: stock_honda
  New Idea - Roles in Crews Benton08 17 5,245 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  A New Idea ! Black__Metal 6 2,850 02-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Idea's to improve the game mecca_boy 8 3,074 02-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Serious I/D/E idea hwnplaya 0 1,183 04-26-2008, 12:12 AM