Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status

Can you write more Status about the car whewn i buy a one
like v16 amm 3.6

make more sense next time please.

i agree, but i think he means more DETAILS about the car, like the trim package and engine options, etc.
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

speaking of which...how bout some engine options?

Quote:i agree, but i think he means more DETAILS about the car, like the trim package and engine options, etc.

exactly!it shows only the weight and the rating power its lameeeeee i need more info to know waht car best to me

what else would oyu like to know?

as i saied. the engine options liek how many chilinders
12 or 4 or 16 ...... how many horse power exp.806...
or if the engine is 2.5

I understand what you're saying, and I kinda agree. I'd like to know exactly what i'm driving, not just a power rating, handling rating...I think it would be cool to see the exact power you would be adding with a turbo kit or whatever instead of a fake power rating.

This would be a pretty big change to make, so why not say I would also like to see a bigger variety of cars available. I think I've also seen people saying that they want engine swaps, and I think that would be awesome too. If I don't want the treuno engine, but want to keep the treuno as a sleeper, it would be cool to swap in a supra engine instead.

Anyways, real stats would be cool to see for the cars, since we can't actually see the cars. It would make the game more realistic to me
QuickAl

Quote: I think I've also seen people saying that they want engine swaps, and I think that would be awesome too. If I don't want the treuno engine, but want to keep the treuno as a sleeper, it would be cool to swap in a supra engine instead.
a trueno with a supra engine would be slower then a trueno with a trueno engine. just because of there being so much extra weight. it would also handle like crap, not that that matters in this game that much...

also might be cool to have a pic of what the car looks like (somthing liek a avatar size), but then you could just search on the google images for what ur putting on ur car...

...about that treuno thing, i was just saying something like that--*off topic*: has anyone played Forza Motorsports on Xbox? it would be cool to have engine swaps like that

and the pictures...thats what the avatar is for-so people can look up their car or whatever they want and have the picture of it, instead of your idea where all skylines will have the same picture or something
QuickAl

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon