Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just think about it

instead of just selling your car to an unknow buyer classified that gives you a set amount...there should be like an auction or an actual classified section. meaning that no matter who is what lvl they can buy any car in the claddified for the right price. (ex they buy you credits when you recieve them the car is givin to them or they will pay the right amount for it... meaning if you are lvl 40 have a gt3 you wanna ditch, put it in the classifed for 10 to 20 times the amonut it is worth and some underdog can bye it.)

give some feedback guys
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

not bad but not 10-20x its worth.....like 5x tho
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

in all reality you price it for what you want and they can try and jew you down if they want... may or may not work
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

:endyourself:
Contract_Killers

another great idea
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

so everyone in this game will be running around with a ford gt40 mark 3 next session arnt they?...and saints will be the one selling them off since he will be first to level 47 Smile

Yea he prob can get all the noobs to buy it from him for 1bil a pop LOL

lol...shit would be funny
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

good idea but this is a little bit better to comprimise!

Say a lvl 30 player buys the shelby cobra and like has 2 or wants another car then he can sell it in there but the only people who can buy it have to be lvl 15 or above so basicly anyone who buys a car and wants to sell it,you half the lvl but if its like lvl 31 car then that 15.5 lvl just round to lvl 16 + ... get my drift guys?
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:good idea but this is a little bit better to comprimise!

Say a lvl 30 player buys the shelby cobra and like has 2 or wants another car then he can sell it in there but the only people who can buy it have to be lvl 15 or above so basicly anyone who buys a car and wants to sell it,you half the lvl but if its like lvl 31 car then that 15.5 lvl just round to lvl 16 + ... get my drift guys?

very nicely said... deffinetly a great part... dont round the lvls up just make them a lvl lowerie lvl 31 car can sell to a lvl 15

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon