Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somthings gotta be done about QM

Tokkiez Wrote:i personally like the changes. Everyone just needs to give qm a chance. Yes it still has its small bugs here and there, but it will be fixed. So give it a chance guys.

It promotes people to be online.

I agree with tokk if we give it a chance and just try and tweak the things to it like the changes today about Qm then maybe when its into a good way it will be good.All the admins are doing is just trying things out to see what brings people and what pushes them away and people will probly say its pushing away atm but yes it has but some are coming back and the Admins are just trying to make the game better.

Oh and btw does it mean if you logg out with says 20 creds and you get 1 race your creds dont refill but as soon as you logg back in online all the creds that were meant to be in the bank while in Qm will come on display when you log on?
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:Oh and btw does it mean if you logg out with says 20 creds and you get 1 race your creds dont refill but as soon as you logg back in online all the creds that were meant to be in the bank while in Qm will come on display when you log on?

Correct.

ok thanks

thank you crazyfrogg for clearing up what ive been trying to say.

People always complain about this and that, but what are they trying to do to help. Nothing, there are only a few of us who are even trying to help progress the game.

I understand some of the changes are different, but atleast give it a chance. Mc is going the right direction. Its not just the vets game, It gives the newer players a chance to shine and to develop.

I think its great, it just needs some tweaks in qm and a few aspects of the game.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:thank you crazyfrogg for clearing up what ive been trying to say.

People always complain about this and that, but what are they trying to do to help. Nothing, there are only a few of us who are even trying to help progress the game.

I understand some of the changes are different, but atleast give it a chance. Mc is going the right direction. Its not just the vets game, It gives the newer players a chance to shine and to develop.

I think its great, it just needs some tweaks in qm and a few aspects of the game.

well me complaining helped them somewhat fix QM didn't it? Wink

the current trend seems to be that the only way to get things done around here is to see who can shout the loudest. i played this game almost from day one. there were many times when things were wrong and admin ignored our civil protests. there were even times when people had valid concerns and questions about prizes and bugs in game and people cheating, but the admin would quietly sit in the corner and do nothing. almost as if they disappeared.

the only time when the admin ever respond is when i say things brashly and they feel the need to openly defend themselves. at least now they don't have mods just delete negative threads like they used to.

and btw, there are many ways around just implementing changes and seeing if the general game populous likes it. just throwing things out there live without working out all the kinks is a recipe for disaster.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

oh but there is mods still, *cough im a mod cough*

I understand what your saying though, but there is other ways to promote change than just complain. I understand for the people who do complain for change and try to use that method.

But what i dont understand is for the people who complain about the new changes to the game and complain and complain that it sucks and doesnt even try to make things better :confused:

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:thank you crazyfrogg for clearing up what ive been trying to say.

Smile

All im going to say in that i like Qm nothing wrong with it too much really.If the Admins kept MC,SH and TS the same then there would be all these vets who will find out HI combos and things like that.The more times you do more and different changes the non-vets think oh we *may* try and do better.Qm has helped these noobs that I talk to alot,so tbh if you dont like Qm then dont use it.....Just race when your online and then try it out each time things are changed.I have actully seen alot more players coming on now(maybe noobs but every1 was once :confused:.See im in the UK and when im on the game most of you are at work or sleeping so when im on I have seen a few more people who have the sort of Time Difference like me.When your all on im usually at School/College or Sleeping Smile.

@ Admins-Tbh Qm is good some people dont like it just becuase they are mainly used to AP.So keep Qm and its your game you have to compete with others (if there are any) and just push it forward.

That's not true.

It's pretty clear that I can fucking shout the loudest.

None of my changes have been implemented...hence the game still being less then it could be.

oh well lol..

cdef is a bot, banned

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All i gotta say is .... Tokkiez 5 1,847 06-16-2012, 03:55 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Gotta be a record right? crazyfrog555 14 3,647 03-19-2010, 12:57 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  All i gotta say rhs 41 7,147 12-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon