Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
syno tune

k so i installed a nitros system and when i went to dyno it i cant seem to find the right place that it likes to bring it back down to around 13.5 if ne one has ne ideas that might help me or know something that i dont msg me plz, also when i make a change it tells me that the change i made was horrible so im at a loss, i uninstalled it and now it even more fubard..

ahhh maybe its just me .. but im confuzed on what exkly your doing to to this ... are you talking about dyno tunning (for power) or TNT (for time)

can u explaine a lil better ??
Black__Metal

Smiddy Wrote:k so i installed a nitros system and when i went to dyno it i cant seem to find the right place that it likes to bring it back down to around 13.5 if ne one has ne ideas that might help me or know something that i dont msg me plz, also when i make a change it tells me that the change i made was horrible so im at a loss, i uninstalled it and now it even more fubard..

The idea is to get your dyno in a strait line half between 12 and 13 for turbo/ supercharged cars or between 13 and 14 for na cars. This can be tricky if you dunno how the dyno works You gotta use opposites if u wanna take your dyno line up your # has to go down and vise versa..ex.. if your at 67 and you need to go down 2 you would put in 69 if you neded to go up 2 you would put in 65.. ... only way i know how to explain it the fun part is spark gap Smile

lol i have no idea how u understood what he was on about ...

but yea well explnd Smile
Black__Metal

lol because when u type in a radical # on dyno it does say something about the # being bad.. remember i'm still a nOOb myself LOL

your a noob ?!?! far from it ..u got more icons then me !!

lmfao ..i think i used to get that ... im not sure was that long ago Tongue
Black__Metal

k so i get the idea of how i had it at 100% before i installed the nitros but after i installed that i coudlnt get it to re dyno every thing i put in it jsut said horrible choice or combination and now i cant get it to go back after i took the nitros off..

If your hit 100% in dyno tunning any extra power part you add will show up and make it say 90% dyno ...

just go back into dyno tune and run a dyno .. dont change any of the numbers and it should come back up to 100%

if you get what im trying to say
Black__Metal

aiight if Smiddy is your nic in mc i just looked at your carlist it says it is turbo'ed which means the 13.5 you are trying to get on dyno is wrong You should be trying to get 12.5 maybe this is your problem and maybe this is why you are getting that message when you dyno... my advice is to put the nos back on go to dyno and redo it at 12.5 and remember your line maybe strait but if your gap is off it will not be 100% till u get the gap rightWink

Or let ILUV2EXLR8 onto your accnt kuz there one of the not so few who acutly know how to tune right lol .

jkz people logging into others accnts is a big no no Tongue
Black__Metal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  911 gt3 tune xkuza 1 1,574 10-30-2007, 07:26 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Test And Tune PERCENTAGE Zantyr 9 2,990 07-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Zantyr
  Dyno Tune M_O_B_B_S_T_E_R 3 2,131 03-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Test and Tune problem markandrew 8 2,970 01-14-2006, 08:43 PM
Last Post: LoveDontHate
  When is Test & Tune gonna be fixed???????? OneHotBitch 12 3,709 12-28-2005, 07:06 AM
Last Post: mSzura

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon