Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proposed Changes: Making crews more competitive

admin Wrote:Anything can be kept track of... not hard at all... lets try to finalize something here so we can have it ready for the next game period.

I really would like to have the crews be unlimited size. I'm thinking only the crew leader gets an icon if the crew wins, and all the members will get perks for the next game period, like credits/cash/highlighted name color, etc but no icon.

So there is incentive to be in a good crew, or start your own crew.

yea i like that but like everyone is saying make a limit not unlimited....like 20-25 people.....that way there will still be some competition......so basically its gopnna be 2 crew battleing it out again.....cuz you know half the people who have icons n know how to play are gonna be on the same crew.....but what ever u guys decide to do ill stick it out i think it will be funn
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

IMHO, i dont think allowing unlimited players in a crew is a good idea. neither is having 20-25 people. there isn't enough ppl playing this game to support that type of crew sizes. 25 people in a crew would basically take up everyone that is online. now if there were several hundred online at one time like there used to be when the game was in its infancy, then maybe that idea could possibly work. but at this stage of the game and popularity, it would be a mistake.

like i've mentioned before in a different thread, perhaps making crew sizes smaller than it already is (e.g. 5 max people) would create more crew competition. this would make it so that there would be 3-4 competitive crews instead of just 1 or 2 that we see every round.

but i like the direction and ideas cres. getting rid of crew battles and implementing some of those ideas seem exciting.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

If anything make crews smaller.....you have 2 crews always running for top with 10 members...you reduce the size of crews to 5 max now you have 4 crews running hard.....plus it will balance out more with better players running with guys who have never got a shot at top crew.......

i think that making only the crew leader gets the medal u might as well jus make it one man crews...i wouldnt race for anyone if i dont get the medal...unless i get like cash for winning the crew...theres no sense in racing if all u get is a 25k start the next round....
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:i think that making only the crew leader gets the medal u might as well jus make it one man crews...i wouldnt race for anyone if i dont get the medal...unless i get like cash for winning the crew...theres no sense in racing if all u get is a 25k start the next round....
Exactly. I don't especially like playing games for nothing.
-xTechno

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Considering making MC "invite only" Admin 6 2,186 01-22-2012, 02:04 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Proposed Changes for Better Gameplay v2pointOH 6 2,185 07-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  New Idea - Roles in Crews Benton08 17 5,245 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  5 Man Crews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOMIEPA 21 5,840 11-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  07-29-2008 Proposed changes to curb multi's + HI's Admin 71 14,309 08-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Bigger Crews OuTkAsT_2 5 1,324 07-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Burning Crews HeartBeatStoper 29 5,745 03-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Last Post: johncory25
  Smaller Crews? Kimi_Raikkonen 14 3,428 02-26-2007, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  more useful crews eRazorzEDGE 8 2,139 03-15-2006, 02:46 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon