Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 thing I wanna say

I've been playing mc for a long time now and i notice some things in every session that makes me put my visa down and not wanna purchase any creds or atleast become a member.

1.) Same Crews winning every session every time. It should be a system where top 3 crews are rewarded in a way to build competition. Although I agree theres only one winner. But the other top 2 crews should be rewarded too. Cuz other than that, nowadays people are just crew jumping and using people to gain cm's for them and win races. Then when you get enough, you get kicked cuz crew leader wants to bring in his bf's before end of session so him and his mc friends can all win membership or whatever prize it is. E.g. I was lvl 56 working hard for a crew and we were top crew and running away with it. I figure my hard work on mc finally pays off. But 2 hours before session ended me and i notice 2 other hard working crew members were kicked and leader replaced us with amateur lvl guys which was clearly his good friends.

2.) When i was still at amateur lvl , only 1 day into the session, I was getting constant spam races against guys who have cars running low 7's and mine running high 12's. Which resulted took away my interest for even trying to win at all cuz learly it's no point cuz when I manage to get my car to low 7's these guys are already running low 5's.

3.) Ww3 which pisses me off like a motherfucker and you can ban me after this if you want. It's because of this I no longer have any interest in mc whatsoever and highly doubt i will even bother playing any more- When I was at lvl 20 I must of spent 7-8000 creds( remember i'm a free member so 7-8000 cred don't come easy). I spent lots of time tuning almost every car possible and buying different parts to get the best results. I manage to do that and i was on top for imports. It seems like noone would beat that time, so now I'm just gonna lvl up, wait for the session to end cuz now I have a chance to beat the low lifes on here who seems to be winning every session. I figure i'd win the import vehicle shootout, get a free membership and a 2500 cred headstart next session. Then I finally get enough exp to go to lvl 21, and when i did, my name was removed at the ww3.

alrite to address ur first point...if u have a problem with the crew...than u need to recruit players and challenge them...thats all...or join a crew that is actually competitive with them...for the IDE part, u gotta understand that once u hit over lvl 20, ur name is removed...u are not eligible for all 3...u can only shoot for 1...so u should have jus stayed lvl 20 and than ur name would have stayed there...once u lvl up past 20, u are no longer eligible hence ur name is removed...and for the response part, u should have sent in support tickets..thats the best way they will address u
AlKi

We're sorry you feel this way. We've been consistently trying to improve the game for everyone.

Instead of complaining, why not share your ideas on how to FIX the problems that you are having?

As for not answering your questions... what questions? You've made a total of 7 posts in the forums, none of which have posed a single question. If you have any issues with your account specifically, there is the support ticket system.

sorry admin...i didnt want to address him if you were going to...
AlKi

sv9987 Wrote:I've been playing mc for a long time now and i notice some things in every session that makes me put my visa down and not wanna purchase any creds or atleast become a member.

1.) Same Crews winning every session every time. It should be a system where top 3 crews are rewarded in a way to build competition. Although I agree theres only one winner. But the other top 2 crews should be rewarded too. Cuz other than that, nowadays people are just crew jumping and using people to gain cm's for them and win races. Then when you get enough, you get kicked cuz crew leader wants to bring in his bf's before end of session so him and his mc friends can all win membership or whatever prize it is. E.g. I was lvl 56 working hard for a crew and we were top crew and running away with it. I figure my hard work on mc finally pays off. But 2 hours before session ended me and i notice 2 other hard working crew members were kicked and leader replaced us with amateur lvl guys which was clearly his good friends.

2.) When i was still at amateur lvl , only 1 day into the session, I was getting constant spam races against guys who have cars running low 7's and mine running high 12's. Which resulted took away my interest for even trying to win at all cuz learly it's no point cuz when I manage to get my car to low 7's these guys are already running low 5's.

3.) Ww3 which pisses me off like a motherfucker and you can ban me after this if you want. It's because of this I no longer have any interest in mc whatsoever and highly doubt i will even bother playing any more- When I was at lvl 20 I must of spent 7-8000 creds( remember i'm a free member so 7-8000 cred don't come easy). I spent lots of time tuning almost every car possible and buying different parts to get the best results. I manage to do that and i was on top for imports. It seems like noone would beat that time, so now I'm just gonna lvl up, wait for the session to end cuz now I have a chance to beat the low lifes on here who seems to be winning every session. I figure i'd win the import vehicle shootout, get a free membership and a 2500 cred headstart next session. Then I finally get enough exp to go to lvl 21, and when i did, my name was removed at the ww3.

whats ya name in the game? when you are on hit me up im guessing you dont have the idea of the changes that have been made in the past few sessions.and you do not understand the ide setup i have been seeing alot of this happening lately If you like i can try to give ya some tips. my game name is ILUV2XLR8

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 thing I wanna say sv9987 0 909 07-14-2008, 01:20 PM
Last Post: sv9987

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon