Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proposed Changes: Making crews more competitive

admin Wrote:How about, if someone is kicked from a crew, however many crew models they gained for the crew are REMOVED from the crew.

i suppose that would be okay... sorry for my pestering Smile
winter's own

what about adding and testing limits on crew Admin?

PS:check your PM-Inbox Admin Smile

thanks
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:hmm...or,if they get kicked out,any cash,cms so basicly there whole stats is whiped as if they werent in the crew and the crew looses all of the players stats.....

thats should the be the ideal way, but its hard to keep track how much everyone made...if they did that then it would make sense...that way whatever hard work the person put into the crew is lost to the crew...
AlKi

i agree it would be hard to keep track but if that was implemented, then it would be sexy. Instead of just seeing how many cms players have gained, how about how much cbr they have made too?
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Anything can be kept track of... not hard at all... lets try to finalize something here so we can have it ready for the next game period.

I really would like to have the crews be unlimited size. I'm thinking only the crew leader gets an icon if the crew wins, and all the members will get perks for the next game period, like credits/cash/highlighted name color, etc but no icon.

So there is incentive to be in a good crew, or start your own crew.

Hmm yes i spose so.....But gotta have a max otherwise you can have every single player in a crew.....

also to add what i say, if anyone was kicked from a top crew, the cbr and cms are just gonna dissapear and taken away from the original stats.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

admin Wrote:I'm thinking only the crew leader gets an icon if the crew wins, and all the members will get perks for the next game period, like credits/cash/highlighted name color, etc but no icon.

Whats the sense in that ?

What is there to stop everyone joining the same crew and winning every session. All that needs to be done is alternate the crew leader. This way everyone wins. Everyone will be a crew leader icon, and the rest of the crew get "perks" for the next game period.

Granted the idea is good, but you do need to think about a maximum number of people per crew, otherwise it will just be out of control. You could have a crew with 50+ racers/workers in it, then other crews with just 1/2/3 people etc.

This idea will benefit people who have been around in this game for a while, they know alot of people and hence can generate a massive crew. What happens to someone who just starts playing the game ? They do not know anyone and therefore have zerp chance of making a large crew. Even if they all banded together and created a crew with 200 people, those who know this game and how to play it could have a crew of 40 and still win.

Needs more thought before its rushed into implementation

Ray tbh you really should have a max of 25 maybe then ? unlimited is really pointless imo and other people opinions so maybe try that for a period ?

Hey i got a suggestion. If this is to make crews more competative and more competition there is a simpler solution. Make max crew sizes 5-7. There will be much more competition since the main players will need to organize on 4-6 crews instead of 2 crews. i don't think it can get simpler than that

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Considering making MC "invite only" Admin 6 2,186 01-22-2012, 02:04 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Proposed Changes for Better Gameplay v2pointOH 6 2,185 07-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  New Idea - Roles in Crews Benton08 17 5,245 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  5 Man Crews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOMIEPA 21 5,840 11-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  07-29-2008 Proposed changes to curb multi's + HI's Admin 71 14,309 08-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Bigger Crews OuTkAsT_2 5 1,324 07-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Burning Crews HeartBeatStoper 29 5,745 03-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Last Post: johncory25
  Smaller Crews? Kimi_Raikkonen 14 3,428 02-26-2007, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  more useful crews eRazorzEDGE 8 2,139 03-15-2006, 02:46 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon