Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07-29-2008 Proposed changes to curb multi's + HI's

krazyman06 Wrote:the reason we whine about hi's is bc we are getting hit entirely too much...ive been hit upwards of 1000-2000 times this round alone...a number under 20 hits...that is sad...at least make it to where they have to get to 11 bc level 10 is a biatch Big Grin

that is exactly what nate told me yesterday...jus make it to lvl 11...lol...for the same reason...but o well...im tired of arguing...if its going to be like this it is going to be like this....thats all
AlKi

krazyman06 Wrote:ihave been hit approximately 1400 times...now ryan

tell me is that reasonable for half a round?

Why does it matter if you get HI or not ? I mean, what exactly would you be using the money for ?

If the HI is so easy, when you get HI why not just HI someone back and get back what they stole, or possibly more. Its part of the game, why would you want to ruin it for others just because you are "upset" about it.

I tell you what, here's a number for you to use and everything.

5/121 works in any status

Go nuts kevinWink

not tryin to piss anyone off but before it was make HI less strict now its make it more strict.. honestly there is not a point where everyone is going to be happy. and yes there are sweet lvls to HI and whats happening is some people are finding those lvls and are staying there.lvl 19 is almost impossible to hit to where lvl 20 is great and so on but in my experience lvl 30 sucks ass for hitting

R_Y_A_N Wrote:Why does it matter if you get HI or not ? I mean, what exactly would you be using the money for ?

If the HI is so easy, when you get HI why not just HI someone back and get back what they stole, or possibly more. Its part of the game, why would you want to ruin it for others just because you are "upset" about it.

I tell you what, here's a number for you to use and everything.

5/121 works in any status

Go nuts kevinWink

i already knew thatnumber and there is this thing called top crew...and top nw gets 10x exp...plus when it costs a lot of money to level as in 19billion dollars...u need to be able to have the calendars and nw to do it..

and 5/121 is a legitimate number...it is not them im bitching about...its the people at 3mill nw taking 30mill and dropping back to 3mill and using a very low number.

That is why i don't drop down to hitthem back they drop it all back out.

Ryan i know how to hi much better than u do...u may act like u can hi...but if i wanted u down i would. The thing is im trying to race and its annoying when it takes 5 minutes to load my history to clear the red lettering

krazyman06 Wrote:i already knew thatnumber and there is this thing called top crew...and top nw gets 10x exp...plus when it costs a lot of money to level as in 19billion dollars...u need to be able to have the calendars and nw to do it..

and 5/121 is a legitimate number...it is not them im bitching about...its the people at 3mill nw taking 30mill and dropping back to 3mill and using a very low number.

That is why i don't drop down to hitthem back they drop it all back out.

Ryan i know how to hi much better than u do...u may act like u can hi...but if i wanted u down i would. The thing is im trying to race and its annoying when it takes 5 minutes to load my history to clear the red lettering

You think I am disputing whether or not you can HI ? Get over yourself, you think because you have all those icons you can talk down to me ? Hell if I had no life and a large credit card, I am sure I could do what you have.

I am not saying hit them back, hit people infront of you. I mean look at me, I have not spent a dime, and I am in the top 25 most of the time. I have 137 home invasions and thats me without even a membership.

Just quit your crying, I am sick of you "rich kids" coming in here and demanding things are changed, just to suit you to part with money.

Do us all a favour and shut up and stop moaning about it

mmm... is it possible to get the low level hitters a small payout

ie/ lvl 1 hits 900 mil player and gets 2mil

instead of:

lvl 1 hits 900mil and gets 70mil...

at the moment the purpose of the multi is to knock people off number 1... be a bit hard to knock someone off with a small payout.

and say like at lvl 11 the HI pay out reverts back to normal... as i cant see anyone wanting to level a multi through level 10 as suggested before.

as about the complaining, yes HI is apart of the game, but there is no balance... the game can't even stabilize itself in the billions yet. It only used to take 2-3 days. It only took 25 Billion networth to win last round... i think that's the lowest in quite a while... It used to take 80 Bil plus to win.

just my 5 cents worth
winter's own

R_Y_A_N Wrote:You think I am disputing whether or not you can HI ? Get over yourself, you think because you have all those icons you can talk down to me ? Hell if I had no life and a large credit card, I am sure I could do what you have.

I am not saying hit them back, hit people infront of you. I mean look at me, I have not spent a dime, and I am in the top 25 most of the time. I have 137 home invasions and thats me without even a membership.

Just quit your crying, I am sick of you "rich kids" coming in here and demanding things are changed, just to suit you to part with money.

Do us all a favour and shut up and stop moaning about it

thats just sad that ur thinking ur doing everyone a favor by trying to shut me up...

its just sad that ur looking at it a selfish way. For US racers it is rediculous that a 3 hour old account can get 60hits w/1k credits....now tell me ryan...is that fair? there is a combination that can effectively hit. this is what we want changed. it has nothing to do w/who can hit or not.It has everything to do with people being able to knock us down to less than 2million dollars from 300mill in a span of 5 minutes w/out spending a dime.

So u do ur part and stfu...bc im putting in my point of view...and if u think im a whiney ass kid thats great bc honestly i am. But in the same context this is a discussion forum and i am answering the question brought forward...and if u want to make this personal...Then hit me. other than that...Answer the question put forth...And leave me alone.

winterfell Wrote:as about the complaining, yes HI is apart of the game, but there is no balance... the game can't even stabilize itself in the billions yet. It only used to take 2-3 days. It only took 25 Billion networth to win last round... i think that's the lowest in quite a while... It used to take 80 Bil plus to win.

just my 5 cents worth

coming from a fellow racer...and guess what winterfell i agree with u...

The racers need thier nw to level up...And hi'ers usually just blow the cash to drop nw back down...make it balanced...

If u want to steal stuff.. go play streetheist. If you want to race go play topshift.
If you want a mixture at a great rate...play mc.

simple as this get rid of the multi's and there wont be such a problem people will still be hitting but not with 15 diffrent accounts. this all revolves around multi's one way or another.And if u watch close you can tell exactly who has the multi's and who they are you just have to watch.

krazyman06 Wrote:thats just sad that ur thinking ur doing everyone a favor by trying to shut me up...

its just sad that ur looking at it a selfish way. For US racers it is rediculous that a 3 hour old account can get 60hits w/1k credits....now tell me ryan...is that fair? there is a combination that can effectively hit. this is what we want changed. it has nothing to do w/who can hit or not.It has everything to do with people being able to knock us down to less than 2million dollars from 300mill in a span of 5 minutes w/out spending a dime.

So u do ur part and stfu...bc im putting in my point of view...and if u think im a whiney ass kid thats great bc honestly i am. But in the same context this is a discussion forum and i am answering the question brought forward...and if u want to make this personal...Then hit me. other than that...Answer the question put forth...And leave me alone.

Ok there is truth, and there is exageration. 60 hit with 1k credits, come on now Kevin, isnt that guestimation a little over the top ?

Can you not handle a little discussion with someone else ? Because I am talking back you want me to "leave you alone". Face it, HI is part of the game. Like it or not its going to stay. So why are you complaining ? I personally do not give a shit if you get hit xxxx amount of times, hey thats not my problem. But why should everything be changed just for you ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proposed Changes for Better Gameplay v2pointOH 6 2,185 07-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Multi Sweeps He_Hate_Me 3 1,479 03-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  12-21-2008 Suggested Updates and changes Admin 39 8,755 12-23-2008, 01:25 PM
Last Post: MC_Alumni
  Are we gonna do something about this multi problem or wut.. Smiddy 8 2,007 08-17-2008, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Smiddy
  Proposed Changes: Making crews more competitive Admin 24 5,972 07-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Last Post: bscrzymn2k6
  Multi's Outkast 14 3,951 04-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon