Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07-29-2008 Proposed changes to curb multi's + HI's

R_Y_A_N Wrote:Ok there is truth, and there is exageration. 60 hit with 1k credits, come on now Kevin, isnt that guestimation a little over the top ?

Actully,i got 50 hits on Skitch within 2 hours with about 1k creds maybe less,and then also about 1 hour later hit him again with another 250 creds and got 20 or so hits.

The simple thing is HI is really too easy what ever the level.I have dont what 80 or more hits this period in 1 day without trying.You know what ill re-phrase that every hit i have had this period has been 5/0.I have not used any other combo than 5/0.I haven't even spammed 5/0 yet i can get the biggest hit of the period so far using 5/0.

Everyone who want to HI usually Burns there nw and thats what I did.I dropped to 2 mill. hit Skitch once and got 273 mill.People think nice hit that gets you in to top 25 or something then they see my nw back at 2 mill.wtf? i hit 5/0 again and get a hit close to that.In 2 hours of HI'ing Skitch i got him for about 500 mill to about 5 mill.Winterfell and Im_a_n00b did it to him also.

HI'ing is easy,and people get multi's so they can carry on the fun of it so that they don't have to wait for there 1k creds to refill or 2k or w/e.

Also,people who are racing there asses off to get top crew and spend or don't spend to get to a high nw to get a level.Last period Bryce jumped to 150 billion in 5 mins to get the next level and people were just spamming him left,right and center.There is nothing you can do about it.

It is part if the game HI'ing but it was never easy to get 50 hits with 1k creds using 5/0.

With Multi's,maybe refresh the game? If there are people who don't mind loosing Medal's then delete every account.Make everyone re-register and when they click Register there is program or w/e that will trace there IP to that account.So if that person try to create another Multi using that IP,they can't and they get there IP and info or w/e sent to Ray and the guys who then delete or suspend the 1st account created by that IP.Also everyone restarting will make it a competition to build medal's up again.

Or

If people want to keep there Medal's then they have to screenshot what medals they have and send to Ray etc. and get them added.

Some bad idea there probably but a some up of how easy HI'ing is and how many Multi's are used.

My bad "Opinion".
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

R_Y_A_N Wrote:Ok there is truth, and there is exageration. 60 hit with 1k credits, come on now Kevin, isnt that guestimation a little over the top ?

Can you not handle a little discussion with someone else ? Because I am talking back you want me to "leave you alone". Face it, HI is part of the game. Like it or not its going to stay. So why are you complaining ? I personally do not give a shit if you get hit xxxx amount of times, hey thats not my problem. But why should everything be changed just for you ?

aww how cute ryan...i can handle a discusion when its on point...but ur points are way off base and making it personal...there have been many people on my side and few on yours. i have been playing this game 1 round...in the past 6-12 months. Why? bc i didn't like a change made to the game. And i come back to the n00biest version of mc to date.

i could sumbit myself on the record as saying. A less than 1 month old account cold win midnitechallenge. without spending a dime...Tell me ryan...i assume uve had a job?

How is that for business?!?

My point here is with hi'ing being to easy. the top spenders are just gonna take their money elsewhere. And ya someone else will come and put in an insane amount of money.Till they see too it is pointless. Now Crescent posed the question about what to change about hi's. U say nothing leading to spenders running w/their wallets back to other things.

I say make it to where u have to be level 11. Bc personally i don't see many people getting multiple accounts to level 11. And ryan i can assume ur a busy man and level 11 would take you forever. That is why quick match is installed.Only drawback u have to be level 3.

So in summation. Drop the quick match level to level 1. and raise the hi level to level 11. Fair enough. Win/win in my opinion. Level 11 is a very plain and easy level to get to. And with the help of a lil experience readjusting very easy to get to.

oh my god, this ryan kid is an idiot...

to answer the topic put forth, my opinion, please change the algorithm. that would be the most fair to everybody. i know it's, "more fun" for people because it's effortless to HI now. but for people who are actually trying to play for more than 2 seconds on and off once or twice a day, it's too annoying. trying to sustain a networth of more than 300mil is getting hard now.

and kevins right, with the new algorithms, i've pointed out at least 20 accounts that are less than 30min old getting 60 hits in less than 1k creds. it's ridiculous. i've even had someone tell me the reason that they hit certain crews down is because rival crews buy them credits to do so (*cough* phaze *cough*)

You are right Kevin. I only get on MC about twice or three times a day at the very most. I do not have time to level up, hell half the session is already gone, and I am only level 5. Thats with using QM and all.

You have some valid points I will admit that. The 5/0 spamming hits need to be removed, that is a joke I will agree with you on that. 5/0 hits are pointless and should be removed no doubt about it. But why should I have to level up to level 11 before I can HI ? What am I to do with the first 2/3/4 days of a session until I reach level 11 ?

I was out of order making it personal, and I am man enough to apologise to you for that. I am sorry. But you have to see my side of the argument, not just your own. I and I am sure many other people do not want to have to waste time racing just to make it to level 11 before they can HI, it makes no sense. Something like that may drive people away from the game i.e. people who only HI.

I agree there must be a compromise somewhere in the middle. An idea that eliminates multi HI spamming and the need to reach a certain level in order to HI. Getting to that stage is going to be the hard part. Now can we try to discuss this in a civilised manner

******Edit******

Who are you chillin villn

Who are you to come on here and call me an idiot for expressing my views. Why don't you just fuck away off.

Yes,i agree that some people like to HI becuase they dont like to race or do things in crew and some people like to do the opposite.I think that a certain level for HI'ing like 11 is bad because some people dont have the time to race but only have time to enjoy other quick things in the game.e.g. HI'ing.

I say,remove every combo possible and make it so that you get caught a bit more and make the fee's alot higher so when people are burning to get more HI's and they spam and don't get no hits they might go to debt.

I say just make a new bunch of numbers for people to figure out.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:I say just make a new bunch of numbers for people to figure out.

What a stupid idea. Do you have any idea of the shear amount of combination of numbers there are ? You are talking in the billions of billions. Don't be that thick Nathan.

* Remove 5/0 hits
* Increasing the fines is a good idea I will give you that.
* Decrease payout of HI's (dont make it more difficult, just make it less worthwhile)

R_Y_A_N Wrote:What a stupid idea. Do you have any idea of the shear amount of combination of numbers there are ? You are talking in the billions of billions. Don't be that thick Nathan.

* Remove 5/0 hits
* Increasing the fines is a good idea I will give you that.
* Decrease payout of HI's (dont make it more difficult, just make it less worthwhile)

HI is already not going to win the game so if you want to keep the HIers spending I would not decrease the amount.

I think if you took the 5/0 out first it would really help because then multis would not get 240 attempts a day at a actual hit. That is assuming they log on them once a day and hit.

Increasing fines.... who cares lol if your good enough you barely get caught and you would not even worry about this.

I dont know what your all on about now. I wasted 655 credits using just the 5/0 using the same technique for normal HI and got nothing, except getting caught loads of times.

lol not sure then! i get so many hits with 5/0 that its unbeleiveble! i hardly get caught.i havent had many more attempts than HI's so i think its the timing with 5/0 and weather it works on your account and what the person your hittings acc. is like. e.g. how much cash or w/e.

Officer_Cartman Wrote:HI is already not going to win the game so if you want to keep the HIers spending I would not decrease the amount.

I think if you took the 5/0 out first it would really help because then multis would not get 240 attempts a day at a actual hit. That is assuming they log on them once a day and hit.

Increasing fines.... who cares lol if your good enough you barely get caught and you would not even worry about this.

5/0's dont work 50% of the time any ways and you get caught way more. and the payout who cares most dont hit to gain nw they hit to get on the list so what would that honestly do cater to the racers? see the deal is noone is ever happy about how this game is set up and here lately every session is something new. now people are finally coming back because its more like the way it was in the days ( flame wars) .

i agree the multi's are a problem but i'm sry kevin you are not in here bitchin when you are one of the ones hittin and on that top HI list now your racing and you get a tatse of your own medicine and now its pissing you off.
you were not here for a while these home invasions have been like this for at least 3 sessions yet now there is a problem? It comes to this the past home invaders are gettin a lil jumpy now because now they arnt the only ones to own which will make them actually have to work a lil for their icons.HI is part of the game and honestly maybe you should take your own advice if u wanna just race play one of the other games.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proposed Changes for Better Gameplay v2pointOH 6 2,185 07-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Multi Sweeps He_Hate_Me 3 1,479 03-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  12-21-2008 Suggested Updates and changes Admin 39 8,755 12-23-2008, 01:25 PM
Last Post: MC_Alumni
  Are we gonna do something about this multi problem or wut.. Smiddy 8 2,007 08-17-2008, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Smiddy
  Proposed Changes: Making crews more competitive Admin 24 5,972 07-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Last Post: bscrzymn2k6
  Multi's Outkast 14 3,951 04-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon