Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top networth

i think u should change it from top nw and its crew gets 10x exp and go back to the more nw u have the more exp u get and not by racin a lvl 1 to get the most....think it would e more fair....dont flame this thread but would like to hear others voice there opinion to and/or post a better idea
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

I personally think it should 10x exp for the person in number one or maybe even more and then maybe 3x for the crew makes crew battles a bit fairer IMO
IGN: SKDFIRO

First of all only the person in first gets x10 exp everyone in the crew gets x4. I completely understand both sides of the argument here. I have been on both sides, you can race all round and still only be getting 200ish per win. If your in first place and you win a race you get more like 2000 exp per win, and thats for a regular race. if you do a quick match its even more rediculous. The fact of the matter is if you were in first the whole round and didnt get x10 exp it wouldnt be that beneficial. The person that is ranked number one isnt always the highest level in the game.
:tocas:

i honestly agree with harold because then people not in a top crew can still get decent exp...which means more people will want to race...the only time i race is if im getting the 10x exp...otherwise it makes no sense to race...i believe it should be the NW difference again...

MC_Alumni Wrote:First of all only the person in first gets x10 exp everyone in the crew gets x4. I completely understand both sides of the argument here. I have been on both sides, you can race all round and still only be getting 200ish per win. If your in first place and you win a race you get more like 2000 exp per win, and thats for a regular race. if you do a quick match its even more rediculous. The fact of the matter is if you were in first the whole round and didnt get x10 exp it wouldnt be that beneficial. The person that is ranked number one isnt always the highest level in the game.
:tocas:

last round i was gettn 600 and up exp not 200ish....was gettn the same as person in 1st.....sometimes i got close to 1k
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

LuDe Wrote:i honestly agree with harold because then people not in a top crew can still get decent exp...which means more people will want to race...the only time i race is if im getting the 10x exp...otherwise it makes no sense to race...i believe it should be the NW difference again...

yep me 2,put it back to NW would be more fun and alot more people would race harder etc.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Networth Cap for Home Invasions and Carjacking Kiro 2 1,406 02-24-2015, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  please get rid of the networth restriction for racing bscar 12 3,362 03-16-2007, 06:43 PM
Last Post: slacker-god
  TOTAL networth ! xtc 8 2,296 11-05-2005, 05:24 PM
Last Post: TheSkater
  'Networth' should read 'bankroll' HobieBrown 3 1,719 09-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Last Post: shmedvig

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon