Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-21-2008 Suggested Updates and changes

and with that being said that would mean that a certain crew could continue to stay number one for multiple sessions, and it would show in the form of a medal how long they have gone undefeated, maybe by stars or whatever.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

i like idea one and 3

a condition on one would have to be that the races are every say 2 mins, it doesnt take that long to set up races,

and condition on 3 that its doesnt matter how often you race a person you still get the same exp, but also use the current system where the faster they are the more exp u get, (best of both worlds)

i think idea 2 would just mean that people use more multis and buy less credits,

idea 4 doesnt effect me,. so ethier way i have no comments, i think people that high arnt that interested in exp, so who knows

idea 5, is the one that really worries me tho, i think it would take away from the game, this is a simple game, we dont need to get all technical on it,

Also id like to once again add my own idea here, remove the 5 seconds between races, or lower it down to 2 - 3 it just makes spam racing all that much easier, if u are after maximum exp you only race a certian few anyway, so your 5 minuet limit between races remains, but if u just wana burn your credits up and get races done it shares the load more equailly on all the members getting spammed.

As you wouldnt wana wait the 5 mins again to race.

i final note while i am rambling, i think adjustments should be made in small steps and on there own.

its hard to see the effects when multiple asspects are changed, plus i think all in all this isnt a bad game, it just needs fine tunning again.

seriously this is my last comment, id like to thank ray and cres for investing some time in the game again and look forward to the next round and any changes

ok im done,

Pimpin_dem_h0es

my problem with that is the "making spamming easier"

I think they should be looking in on how to eliminate spamming, rather than making it easier

:ban: Confusedpam: no not really I like to spam

MC_Alumni Wrote:my problem with that is the "making spamming easier"

I think they should be looking in on how to eliminate spamming, rather than making it easier

you couldnt make spamming any easier, just less time consuming. and if you are not the highest level player in the game, you are giong to get spammed. everyone has the option of selling there car before they log off, being spammed online is a different thing.

even back in the day, i mean back in the days of rev1 if you left your car offline you got spammed.

also for someone to win a race there has to be someone who loses. so dont cry when u do get spammed,. be greatfull that u were choosen to help out a player who is doing better than u

? Not sure who that was directed to but I had a better than average win loss ratio, so im not crying about losing races, in fact, i was in the top ten most races won.

Im just sayin it would be nice to find a way around just droning through your history over and over again. Maybe Im crazy tho.

And I really dont think the spam factor should be increased in anyway, whether making it faster or easier. If anything I think it should be harder and slower to race, yet you gain more exp to balance it out

MC_Alumni Wrote:If anything I think it should be harder and slower to race, yet you gain more exp to balance it out

you can do that allready, just race people who give u the most exp,..

4 closest people every 5 mins, (for members 20 credits every 5)

as aposed to one race every 5 seconds, 60 races every 5 mins,.. if u could time it 5 seconds between each race.

and yes it was aimed at you, not in a negative light tho

1) bring back accept/decline for races

(keep it how it is)

think u should set it to where u can have your car (race ready) like in crew cars...so u can decide whether or not u want spammed....like in QM u cant send a race but some1 can race u....or make it if your on QM people cant race u or somethn like that........if any1 has a better way to explain it please do....just woke up lol and the brains not flowing right hehe
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

dnb_Fueld Wrote:you can do that allready, just race people who give u the most exp,..

4 closest people every 5 mins, (for members 20 credits every 5)

as aposed to one race every 5 seconds, 60 races every 5 mins,.. if u could time it 5 seconds between each race.

and yes it was aimed at you, not in a negative light tho

yea i see what your sayin, and i appreciate the way you worded it, instead of making it some kind of personal attack (ANTI RICE)

I dunnno Id just like to see a game where you can level up and beast at the game without spamming all day long. Spamming gets boring, and its a lame way to gain exp/wins

HeartBeatStoper Wrote:1) bring back accept/decline for races

(keep it how it is)

think u should set it to where u can have your car (race ready) like in crew cars...so u can decide whether or not u want spammed....like in QM u cant send a race but some1 can race u....or make it if your on QM people cant race u or somethn like that........if any1 has a better way to explain it please do....just woke up lol and the brains not flowing right hehe

not sure if i know exactly what your talking about, but I do like the race ready option, instead of selling your car.

AS far as money and slips races goes, there should be a "range" like to help prevent some of the cheating, and/or maybe a cap on how much you can race for. (NOt too much obviously, maybe based on your NW)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Belayed updates Elipse... 7 2,105 07-29-2010, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  07-29-2008 Proposed changes to curb multi's + HI's Admin 71 14,309 08-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon