Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-21-2008 Suggested Updates and changes

1) bring back accept/decline for races
2) bring back money and pink slip racing
3) EXP: racing higher level players will gain more exp and lower level player - less. Perhaps add a feature where if you continually spam the same player, you gain less and less exp from than player
4) Gain exp from HI's, Stealing, Carjacking and Recruiting too

Number one ... nooooo dont do that ..not enough players are sitting online like the old days ... you may end up killing racing BAR one crew going for top.plus would mean there would be more muiltie accnts made (which atm there is no need for and i think you have killed off that problm)

number 2 ... same as above ... would make people want more muilties.to give themselfs cash etc...

Number 3 ... could work .. but level 55 or whatever im on by winning around the 5200 race wins mark reflects a prty even race effrt/exp raito i think.

Number 4 ... Insain idea ... ideas like that will make MC better.

the skill points idea dosnt intrest me at all.
Black__Metal

I agree with Black,

I think if you were to add these changes that you would ruin the game. The only idea I am ok with is the one about gainig exp from stealing and all that.

I like the idea of changes, but these one are noooooooo good at all.

Just my opinion.

And this comming from some of the "old schhol" player of the game . . . Changes are good just remember you have changed the game from what it used to be to what it is now ... now seems to be no muilties, jack all of that stuff.do we really want it to go back to that kinda way ???

If your not carfull about the changes you make could quite easly kill the game from how good (as some think) it is now. once again you will not keep everyone happy but to me and what seems like most how MC is now is working not only from a players point of view but from a admin one aswell ??
Black__Metal

This will be a really sweet change, im all for it.. except the

bring back accept/decline for races <-- it would be not right, i like the current way of just racing Online/Offline... accepting races would make it that nobody would race....
IGN StreetGlow-R

MC_Alumni Wrote::rock:YAY! I love all of those ideas. Except for maybe the attribute points. Some There should probally be a max on each level of say 5 or so. If one of the top HI stacked his attributes with HI points he would destroy! It seems like maybe a few of those came from a post that my friend and I started. Id love to hear what everyone else thinks on this subject because i am absolutely thrilled. im going to tell my friend who doesnt have a forum name so dont be surprised if there is another post from this name haha.
:tocas:

As one of the oldest playing members I couldn't disagree more. YOU decide what kind of player YOU want to build, If a player puts all their points in tuning/racing he should be able to stack them up and be a bad ass driver. Just like players now dont HAVE to race to make the top ten Wink . I say leave it up to the players to place their points and become killer at whatever they want, you will have so much more diversity that way, you will have bad ass tuners, killer racers, recruiting pimps, car theft masters and HI kings. The other thing this will do is cause a crew to actually diversify, they will need someone to race as well as do dirty work. I like the idea changes Ray, it will make me actually race again, so that I can steal more proficiently. Also a gratuitous plug for myself since your reading this, I sent in a ticket for my 6 missing top 10 medals, now that its seven can ya just plug those in there???
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

i agree to an extent i just think there should be a max level. i think its a little insane that there is no max driver level as it is anyway. i like the idea of diversifing all the cars and creating a more divers yet equal playing field but there should still be some sort of ceiling, its not up to me to decide how high the will be though
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

i dont think u know how much it cost for lvl 56, 57 u have to spend your money to get there

haha, i talked to you in the game and you said you didnt spend any money, i didnt spend any money and i got to level 54. i had enough cash for 55 but i would have dropped from top 25 so i didnt. so yeah i do how much it costs and no you dont have to spend money to get there. i dont know exactly what your point was there though. that was just a little off topic

I dont spend I got to lvl 52 I could have lvled alot more but I wanted top 10

I just dont think there should be a max lvl

cant say I dont spend I spent 5 bucks for a membership

:tocas:wow sorry, i guess i did kinda jump to the conclusion that you were that high of a level. i was 54 with 2.6 million exp and i believe thats enough for level 58 or 59. when this game was still very young im pertty sure the max level was like 25, the game was a lot closer, winners would have hundreds of millions, not hundreds of billions. i think its a little nuts that i was only 13th i think and i had 53 billion dollars cash on hand. a fully modded R5 only costs 50 million. all the extra cash just makes you bored in the game. if you had 10 million nw and but were still ranked 13th the tuning aspect would mean a little more. i just think its a little over kill thats all. its fun being a really high level like that but if there was a max level you would need more skill to either tune or what have you to get your car running faster than others, expecially with the new changes that will be coming it would seem to make more sense

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Belayed updates Elipse... 7 2,105 07-29-2010, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  07-29-2008 Proposed changes to curb multi's + HI's Admin 71 14,309 08-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon