Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-21-2008 Suggested Updates and changes

Anti_Rice Wrote:3) EXP: racing higher level players will gain more exp and lower level player - less. Perhaps add a feature where if you continually spam the same player, you gain less and less exp from than player

Does first place persons crew still get 10 times exp? or no because this new or old... feature. and are we gonna have to wait 4 min for the race results? to be able to send out more race grudges lol.. i liky alot if the awnser is no to second question.

What if u can send as many request as u want so its not as TIME CONSUMING.. plz I think this would get more people playing, more people that work 4 sure and ppl that have some what of a life.

Also can u add skill points to improve working... as in making more money and less chance of losing cms/ims?

other than that these chances seem pretty kool

ya but if the exp was like before...1 race jumps u like 30-40% if u NW was high enough...so if u can send multiple out..then u can get like 5 lvls with 1 race...that isnt rite..lol...
AlKi

thats why I would like the exp to stay if there gonna have accept/decline races

ummm no...i dont think the exp should stay....i hate that 10x for #1
AlKi

I just want to see a need for all kinds of players within a crew, right now it is so damn monotonous. Everybody in the crew does the same thing, its boring. Crews should be more like bike clubs are set up, with a man at arms, president, treasurer and the rest. Everyone has a role instead of we all race and work. Imagine if the hits and boosts gave exp, HI's gave portions to the crew bankroll, like the real world of street clubs.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Jdoggy Wrote:I just want to see a need for all kinds of players within a crew, right now it is so damn monotonous. Everybody in the crew does the same thing, its boring. Crews should be more like bike clubs are set up, with a man at arms, president, treasurer and the rest. Everyone has a role instead of we all race and work. Imagine if the hits and boosts gave exp, HI's gave portions to the crew bankroll, like the real world of street clubs.

that is actually a good idea
AlKi

I agree in fact I am gonna write that down right now lol. Dear Raymond and Cres, ....

Jdoggy Wrote:I agree in fact I am gonna write that down right now lol. Dear Raymond and Cres, ....

hahahah...u know whats going to happen...y dont u jus send the support ticket..lol...
AlKi

Hahahahahaha support ticket *wheeze* Hahahahahaha!

hahahahah...inside joke there..lol...
AlKi

I agree that the crews are monotonous, and also that the exp bonus for 1st is ridiculous.

The spamming is whats really ridiculous. Its to the point where if you want to keep a good win/loss ratio plus models, you have to get out of your car whenever your not racing or online.

I think the limit of racing the same driver should be changed to 30-60 mins. Think about it, if everyone in the game actually cared about their win/loss, and EVERYONE got out of their car all the time, how useless would that be. There would be a game full of people with no cars, because otherwise they get spam raped every 5 minutes.

I still think that some element of the crews should be changed, to give the rest of the top ten a reason to compete. Its great that two top crews dominate every round, but i really dont see why the other crews cant get something, even if its a medal/credits/sponsorship rating for next round/etc.

How about a medal for each number crew, that resets each round. For ex. number 3 crew would say Number 3 Crew, which would show for the following 30 days after the round.

All im sayin is there is really no point for anyone to try and push for a top crew unless your in the 1 or 2 crew, which is extremely hard to get in regardless of your level since they are always full. If none of the other crews tried, there would literally be only two crews competing..............................fun.

Overall im really excited tho to see some of these new ideas implemented. I would especially like to see money going from HIs to your crew bankroll. Whether it be stealing directly from the persons crew bankroll, or just a preset percentage of your total HI, that seems like a good idea.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Belayed updates Elipse... 7 2,105 07-29-2010, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  07-29-2008 Proposed changes to curb multi's + HI's Admin 71 14,309 08-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon