Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-21-2008 Suggested Updates and changes

MC_Alumni Wrote::rock:YAY! I love all of those ideas. Except for maybe the attribute points. Some There should probally be a max on each level of say 5 or so. If one of the top HI stacked his attributes with HI points he would destroy! It seems like maybe a few of those came from a post that my friend and I started. Id love to hear what everyone else thinks on this subject because i am absolutely thrilled. im going to tell my friend who doesnt have a forum name so dont be surprised if there is another post from this name haha.
:tocas:

As one of the oldest playing members I couldn't disagree more. YOU decide what kind of player YOU want to build, If a player puts all their points in tuning/racing he should be able to stack them up and be a bad ass driver. Just like players now dont HAVE to race to make the top ten Wink . I say leave it up to the players to place their points and become killer at whatever they want, you will have so much more diversity that way, you will have bad ass tuners, killer racers, recruiting pimps, car theft masters and HI kings. The other thing this will do is cause a crew to actually diversify, they will need someone to race as well as do dirty work. I like the idea changes Ray, it will make me actually race again, so that I can steal more proficiently. Also a gratuitous plug for myself since your reading this, I sent in a ticket for my 6 missing top 10 medals, now that its seven can ya just plug those in there???
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Messages In This Thread
12-21-2008 Suggested Updates and changes - by Jdoggy - 12-22-2008, 07:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Belayed updates Elipse... 7 2,105 07-29-2010, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  07-29-2008 Proposed changes to curb multi's + HI's Admin 71 14,309 08-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon