Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-21-2008 Suggested Updates and changes

i like idea one and 3

a condition on one would have to be that the races are every say 2 mins, it doesnt take that long to set up races,

and condition on 3 that its doesnt matter how often you race a person you still get the same exp, but also use the current system where the faster they are the more exp u get, (best of both worlds)

i think idea 2 would just mean that people use more multis and buy less credits,

idea 4 doesnt effect me,. so ethier way i have no comments, i think people that high arnt that interested in exp, so who knows

idea 5, is the one that really worries me tho, i think it would take away from the game, this is a simple game, we dont need to get all technical on it,

Also id like to once again add my own idea here, remove the 5 seconds between races, or lower it down to 2 - 3 it just makes spam racing all that much easier, if u are after maximum exp you only race a certian few anyway, so your 5 minuet limit between races remains, but if u just wana burn your credits up and get races done it shares the load more equailly on all the members getting spammed.

As you wouldnt wana wait the 5 mins again to race.

i final note while i am rambling, i think adjustments should be made in small steps and on there own.

its hard to see the effects when multiple asspects are changed, plus i think all in all this isnt a bad game, it just needs fine tunning again.

seriously this is my last comment, id like to thank ray and cres for investing some time in the game again and look forward to the next round and any changes

ok im done,

Pimpin_dem_h0es

Messages In This Thread
12-21-2008 Suggested Updates and changes - by dnb_Fueld - 12-22-2008, 09:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Belayed updates Elipse... 7 2,105 07-29-2010, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  07-29-2008 Proposed changes to curb multi's + HI's Admin 71 14,309 08-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon