Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing names

yeah i realize that, but i would still like it.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:yeah i realize that, but i would still like it.

ok...jus makin sure u know
AlKi

Yea, I dunno about switching the limit...

I mean, what is the point really? keep it orignial

are you talking about switching the limit to change names? a week mite be a little long but at the same time there is no real point in switching your name.

Yea i suppose a week is a bit long.

3-5 days would be nice, but at the same time i dont want people changing their names every 3 days.

Thatd be lame

If anything I like keeping a name because it builds your cred ya know?

We don't want people constantly changing their names. Ideally, once per game period or something at most.

How about this, you can change your name as frequently as you wish, but it'll cost you 500credits each time.

admin Wrote:We don't want people constantly changing their names. Ideally, once per game period or something at most.

How about this, you can change your name as frequently as you wish, but it'll cost you 500credits each time.

I like that. Either you can wait 7 days and change it and wait a week or use 500 credits to change it whenever you like.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

admin Wrote:We don't want people constantly changing their names. Ideally, once per game period or something at most.

i like to keep the same name the whole time so i like that idea. maybe you should actually have to purchase credits say 1000 to be able to change your name. i can see the drama unfolding already

MC_Alumni Wrote:i like to keep the same name the whole time so i like that idea. maybe you should actually have to purchase credits say 1000 to be able to change your name. i can see the drama unfolding already

I wouldn't mind. I was showing my friend this game and he thought it would be funny to change my name. And while I was waiting to change my name someone stole my name. But luckily the guy was nice and gave me my name back after I asked him. 500-1000 credits is alright but nothing more.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

I think the credits idea is great.
The option is there to change your name whenever you want, but itll cost you

Also, maybe have it so that only members can change their name, or only members can change it whenever they want, again at the cost of credits

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When Changing Name Benton08 9 2,182 05-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  Names Noahs_ark 17 4,510 10-22-2005, 11:09 AM
Last Post: wrldind132
  ingame names midnite_Rider 7 2,088 05-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Last Post: wannago

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon