Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing Accounts and Passwords

He_Hate_Me Wrote:All bickering aside, look at it like this

All of this is just multiplied by the fact that 1st 2nd as well as 3rd are being played by the same player. Sure, you havent played them all the whole round, but why are you playin any of them any of the rounds?
If someone has a problem on their account, let them send a support ticket. I had the same NW problem as im sure a lot of others did, but no one got on my account to check it out.

Enough Said

Ok now, this seems to be going a bit overboard. I wasn't going to chime in, but enough is enough. I am racing my own game 100% so I am not sure where you are getting your info. Also I was once just a noob to this game. I played, gained new friends and peoples trust. This is part of the MC Community. Coming in here stirring crap with the "he said she said bullshit" crap is just a waste of breath. So lets stop all the bickering and get back to the game!! Oh and to make things clear before you start trying to guess my age and what I do. Read my profile on MC I am 36, own my own house, have 2 wonderfull young boys, and if you really must know. Own my personal street/drag car even.

Thanks.. over and out! :catfight:
I'm no rookie!! LOL!!!!!

Big_Bang Wrote:I would like to see a lot of crews going for top. But that happening is unlikely. Some people will race the first few days and then stop coming on. Therefore whoever is the leader ends up getting the shaft. I say to all the good players to teach at least one person how to play to get the ball rolling.

I understand your concern exactly, and i dont want to see players that are good getting screwed over by shitty ones. I like the idea of "training" new members as well.

My thing is, I think it would be a lot more fun to see 10 crews compiled a few good members, rather than one crew completely dominating all the rest. Unbeatable said it himself, there wasnt any competition this round. I dont think their ever will be if all the top players teaming up against all the rest, you know?

Sadly, this probably wont happen because people really want to win, which is understandable. But winning over and over and over makes a slow and lame game for every other player and crew.

Itd be nice to see a "noob" round where all the players that are new or without medals got to team up with vets for a chance to see what the game is really about, instead of just sitting at the bottom not knowing what to do.

Im interested to see what other players think about these ideas, thanks Bang for contributing instead of fighting with me!

A_n_i_M_a_L__ Wrote:Ok now, this seems to be going a bit overboard. I wasn't going to chime in, but enough is enough. I am racing my own game 100% so I am not sure where you are getting your info. Also I was once just a noob to this game. I played, gained new friends and peoples trust. This is part of the MC Community. Coming in here stirring crap with the "he said she said bullshit" crap is just a waste of breath. So lets stop all the bickering and get back to the game!! Oh and to make things clear before you start trying to guess my age and what I do. Read my profile on MC I am 36, own my own house, have 2 wonderfull young boys, and if you really must know. Own my personal street/drag car even.

umm... im not really sure who was addressing you or your account, but thanks for the input. If you read each post, youd see that im done arguing, and that no one mentioned u. Im not really sure what "info" it is you are referring to, but mine came directly from Unbeatable.

Like i said before, I came in here because the TOP 3 (so not u animal)
accounts were being logged into by the same person. Unbeatable himself has admitted to this, and I considered it resolved in my eyes at least.

Sorry, but im not one to keep my opinions to myself. Once again, im not really sure how this thread involved you, but if I offended you in any way, SORRY.

Now lets get back to the topic at hand

A_n_i_M_a_L__ Wrote:Coming in here stirring crap with the "he said she said bullshit" crap is just a waste of breath. So lets stop all the bickering and get back to the game!! Oh and to make things clear before you start trying to guess my age and what I do. Read my profile on MC I am 36, own my own house, have 2 wonderfull young boys, and if you really must know. Own my personal street/drag car even.

As for He said she said, i came in here for one reason

To address people logging into others accounts, primarily the 1st 2nd and 3rd players, none of which are you.

If this is allowable behavior, than I am the one who is mistaken. As for the rest (??? LOL), congratulations and happy belated 36th B-day

He_Hate_Me Wrote:I understand your concern exactly, and i dont want to see players that are good getting screwed over by shitty ones. I like the idea of "training" new members as well.

My thing is, I think it would be a lot more fun to see 10 crews compiled a few good members, rather than one crew completely dominating all the rest. Unbeatable said it himself, there wasnt any competition this round. I dont think their ever will be if all the top players teaming up against all the rest, you know?

Sadly, this probably wont happen because people really want to win, which is understandable. But winning over and over and over makes a slow and lame game for every other player and crew.

Itd be nice to see a "noob" round where all the players that are new or without medals got to team up with vets for a chance to see what the game is really about, instead of just sitting at the bottom not knowing what to do.

Im interested to see what other players think about these ideas, thanks Bang for contributing instead of fighting with me!

We should make a thread for Vets to "adopt" "noobs" and train them haha. Bryce/Lude made one and I asked him to train me, 5 months to get these lousy icons..
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

LOL

id be glad to start one up

Unfortunately i dont think many people come into these forums

Maybe if we could get a link on the main page "New Users Go HERE"
or "Need Help/Tips" or "Training", etc etc etc

I have no problem teaching new players. Lol, if im good enough to that is

Overall tho thats a great idea, and would be the easiest way of teaching new players. Also, ive been trying to hit up LUDE about making a guide. I posted in his thread, so waiting for a reply

He_Hate_Me Wrote:LOL

id be glad to start one up

Unfortunately i dont think many people come into these forums

Maybe if we could get a link on the main page "New Users Go HERE"
or "Need Help/Tips" or "Training", etc etc etc

I have no problem teaching new players. Lol, if im good enough to that is

That's true. When I first started playing I NEVER went on the forums haha.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

haha thats what i mean. There are like 5 people viewing these forums and 4 of them are probably just on here to see what "shit im gonna start" next lol.

Hopefully Ray will see this thread, shovel thru all the beginning bullshit, and actually read the meaningful stuff

Why bring this up on the forums? Everyone does it even tho they try to deny it.

I understand that a lot of people do it, but that doesnt mean that it should be ok

A lot of people most likely doesnt include the TOP 3 players at the moment, see what im saying?

Lol getting on another account to help out is one thing, but ONE player that just so happens to logon to the TOP 3 accounts is another.

Sure, they arent One persons multiple accounts, but does that make it ok? I mean, what is truly the difference between a multi, and working someone elses account?

The point is right now, the players in 1st 2nd and 3rd are being controlled by a single person, which to me makes no sense, and is absolutely not fair.

If KIRO has been MIA this round, then he doesnt deserve any top 10 spot

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are Multiple Accounts allowed still? M3_steal_U 2 1,248 08-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Who are all these new multi accounts that are at top of leaderboard? M3_steal_U 22 4,812 07-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  Multiple Accounts cjw21 3 1,222 08-17-2009, 06:27 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Sharing Account Info........AGAIN?! He_Hate_Me 20 4,396 01-21-2009, 04:27 PM
Last Post: o_O_MIDORI_O_o
  Passwords Kelly087 2 1,084 02-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Last Post: rakimdream
  hes got 5 accounts nsx19 27 5,297 09-28-2005, 05:48 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  multiple accounts? jm417 57 13,224 05-12-2005, 08:11 AM
Last Post: vipergtszz

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon