Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing Accounts and Passwords

I know what you mean. There is pretty much nothing you can do about it tho.

FFS!!!!! seriously,stop brining shit into the forums when Ray is 100% aware of what happens with things like this and there is no point in just bringing it here cause you will just piss Raymond off.If you are that worried about it and have 100% proof then just send a support ticket in,otherwise just leave it out and go have handbag fights in game or msn not here..

/locked
/deleted

damn,wheres the mods when you need em eh?
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Kiro isn't missing. His mom probably had to sell the computer to pay the huge CC bill from last session.

lmfao....this plz,,i magicly locked and deleted this thread...although my magic didnt work but please pretend it did and dont post here Tongue

:ok:

Once again, I wasnt trying to start an argument, which is exactly why i didnt say names. The argument was over long before you came here, but thanks for your interesting input. I'll take that into consideration......

lol,no ive read it all,i watched it all,i just cba to reply and now i did so just stfu and leave it alone now.

Well I am curious, just to play devils advocate here is it illegal or legaL? Now before anyone throws a hissy that I asked the question just do me a favor and answer it. I just want to know. I play one account all the time, I dont login anywhere else, and if logging in to someone elses account IS legal then I would certainly start doing it. So Ray, can you answer this question? I mean why put myself at a disadvantage when there isnt a reason to? Oh and to stem idiocy lets not act like there isnt an advantage to doing so. Just answer the question.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

http://midnitechallenge.com/faq.php?page=rules

Extended Rules

Midnite Challenge Grey Area's and Cheating.

What do we consider cheating?

At Corrupt Interactive Inc. we want to make sure that each game session is fair to all users who play the game. We have 1000's of honest players who follow the rules that are set out in front of them but we wanted to make sure there were no grey area's. Please Read Carefully, as of the date of this posting, ignorance is not a defense. The following is what we consider cheating and what we intend to do about it:

Macro Usage and Robotic Player (BOT) Usage

One of the most common complaints we get in the games is in regards to the use of Macro's or Bot's. These allow all players to stay online indefinitely without having to actually be there. Because not everybody has access to this type of technology or has the ability to write code we consider this a CHEAT and is NOT ALLOWED in our games. We will give you a chart of our actions so you will know what the repercussions are if you do break the rules at the end of the posting.

Multiple Account Usage and Registration

Another common problem and cheat is the registration of multiple accounts to further one accounts game ranking. This is considered a CHEAT as well and is not allowed at all. In fact this is one of our main Cheats in the game and we will correct it using the charts at the end of this guide.

A common misconception for players is thinking that if you log into somebody else's account that it is OK. This is not the case, the second you log into somebody else's account your IP and their IP address will show on both accounts which will result in banning when we scan for Multiple Accounts. THIS IS ALSO NOT ALLOWED. You are not allowed to play somebody's account while they are away, if they can't play for a few days etc… DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYBODY. Once somebody logs into your account both you and the person logging in are considered a Multiple Account. This is your only warning!

We cannot help you if your account gets deleted by another member who may have your password from a third party, we cannot help if you have more than 1 IP on your account. We cannot and will not from this point on be held responsible for your account. It is your account only, protect it with all your efforts.

does that help?

im not trying to conflict in ANY way, but 100% of people who play this game didnt read the rules.

i took the time to go and look it up and look what i found.

i do admit i have done it. ANYONE who has played this game for longer than 3 months, have...

1. made a mulit
2. logged on another account

its just the nature of trying to win.

if you feel like someone is cheating then take it to ray. and prove it.

A question was asked and i just simply answered it.

this has NOTHING to do with hate me nor unbeatable.

thats between the both of you.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

I have read that, but things have changed so many times in whats allowed and whats not that I really wanted to see if Ray would come out and say it.

I have played this game for years, and no I have never made a secondary account, nor have I ever logged into someone elses. I am not trying to say either that those who do are cheaters, by all means if Ray says its ok to do it, then his word super cedes the written rule right?

The only reason I am replying here is because this is a constant argument between a small group of players always at eachothers throats here, I personally am tired of it.

I think it is not a ton to ask for Ray to come on here and tell us what hes really thinking. Either way I am ok with it, but I do want a clear understanding, because as unbeatable points out, Ray is aware this is happening, so there must be some sort of rule change??
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

He_Hate_Me Wrote:I understand that a lot of people do it, but that doesnt mean that it should be ok

A lot of people most likely doesnt include the TOP 3 players at the moment, see what im saying?

Lol getting on another account to help out is one thing, but ONE player that just so happens to logon to the TOP 3 accounts is another.

Sure, they arent One persons multiple accounts, but does that make it ok? I mean, what is truly the difference between a multi, and working someone elses account?

The point is right now, the players in 1st 2nd and 3rd are being controlled by a single person, which to me makes no sense, and is absolutely not fair.

If KIRO has been MIA this round, then he doesnt deserve any top 10 spot

i js wna say he only went on mine to fix tht prob. i had logd off thn got msnd my networth had dropt 15bill. as a new player wht was i gna go? jst asumded i had been HI'd and it wasnt showing up?? would explain y ihad no gas, nos, or calanders. bt then y would no1 have taken be in the lead with itin tha bnk roll??? so i askt him 2 c if he could look 2 see wht hapnd, it tok him nt even 15min to sort it. i went str8 on an my xp was tha same so was models. i no wea u both r cuming from on this subject an yes it would b un fair if 1 person had 3 acounts and was anking 1 2 and 3. bt this isnt tha case, he jst fixt tha problm and tht was it. as for the teaming up with a vetrian i thnk thts a beautiful idea. it is hard from the start if you dnt no, lst game was my 1st rnd and ended up with like 300,000,000 at the end. with the help ive goten from both u He_Hate_Me and mustangkid05 ive have lernt so much and there are many difrent aspects of the now to learn and if your new its had 2 no wht to do 2 make an impression without any help from older members. bt js wantd 2 say tht im the only 1 who races on my accout. it wouldnt be mine if i didnt
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are Multiple Accounts allowed still? M3_steal_U 2 1,248 08-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Who are all these new multi accounts that are at top of leaderboard? M3_steal_U 22 4,812 07-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  Multiple Accounts cjw21 3 1,222 08-17-2009, 06:27 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Sharing Account Info........AGAIN?! He_Hate_Me 20 4,396 01-21-2009, 04:27 PM
Last Post: o_O_MIDORI_O_o
  Passwords Kelly087 2 1,084 02-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Last Post: rakimdream
  hes got 5 accounts nsx19 27 5,297 09-28-2005, 05:48 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  multiple accounts? jm417 57 13,224 05-12-2005, 08:11 AM
Last Post: vipergtszz

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon