Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mc 2009

one way or another the game isnt fair to the people who cant spend what others choose to spend, i mean hell id spend 100 a day if i was loaded or even 100 ever couple of days, but i cant afford it

if u want to make it fair to everyone u need to get rid of any kind of "bonus" and make the amount of racing u do more substantial to the amount of exp u get
IGN Unbeatable

i think thats rite...its not fair to non spenders...so they have to change the exp system...
AlKi

and i fully understand that ray runs a business with this game

and ppl will still spend, u need credits to race cuz i kno i run outt amy 2k in about 2 hours or so if i race hard, if ur racing hard ull need credits, to race level, and rank, so i dont think ray will be losing any profit. try something new
IGN Unbeatable

i honestly think that if he does switch it more people will spend...no one spends now because its a waste...to hold 1st when all the top crew people are doing it...not worth it...but if NW matters and not first...more people might spend to get NW up because they will get better exp...and not worrying about holding 1st too...
AlKi

that is also a good point

soo

RAY:

make networth, and the amount of racing you do have to do with the exp you get

for example if ur net is 1mil u get 100 points on lvl 1
if its 1bil u get 200 points
10bil 275 points
100bil 300 points
and just carry it on like that and maybe for each race u get u get 1 exp point added to ur exp gained
IGN Unbeatable

LuDe Wrote:i honestly think that if he does switch it more people will spend...no one spends now because its a waste...to hold 1st when all the top crew people are doing it...not worth it...but if NW matters and not first...more people might spend to get NW up because they will get better exp...and not worrying about holding 1st too...

I like the idea of this and i completely agree with the fact that if someone doesnt need to be in 1st to get the "bonus" or greater exp it will entice people to get their nw up.

entice... very nice selection of words my friend
IGN Unbeatable

thats what i meant by changing the setup from what they have now, its not that i mind the gaps for exp, my deal is how you get it, and how some people get 4x.

I dont think that getting rid of an exp bonus would necessarily hurt ray business wise. If everyone is getting the same, or a fair amount of exp based on NW or etc, then I think that could even promote spending.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

EXP for HI and Boost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:muahaha:

please :confused:
winter's own

winterfell Wrote:EXP for HI and Boost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:muahaha:

please :confused:

Absolutely agree with that, in fact i think that was my idea originally
Big Grin
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  12-13-2009 Updates and Changes (or lack off) rom3o™ 26 6,445 02-01-2010, 11:33 PM
Last Post: im_a_n00b
  08-19-2009 New Achievements Added Admin 9 2,510 08-20-2009, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  08-06-2009 Over staged vehicles bug - Fixed Admin 22 4,599 08-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  2009... Later January? HI's/Thefts.. Victorious 24 5,122 01-31-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post: MC_Alumni
  01-05-2009 Street racing + Tickets Admin 10 2,769 01-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Last Post: He_Hate_Me

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon