Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats

fast_fry Wrote:was it agent smith hahaha, i tried HI him wen i first startd lmao, didnt gt him either

lol, it think it may have had a little more to do with NW
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

LOL Damn straight it was about NW, shit I cant hate on people gettin caught or HI'ing me, I think thieving is the most difficult part of the game. Good round guys, and feel good I wasnt there for the end lol. Thanks to my crew leaders for making us (EZE) a bad ass crew to be part of. Ima be racing alot next session, but be warned, when my level is up, and we got more cm's than we need, Im slappin some people silly. You better ask somebody...
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Thank you..........

This win means alot to me. But without the help of my friends(you all know who you are) It would not have been possible.

Thanks again and congrats to the other top finishers.

WTG EZE...
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

Dyna Wrote:Top Crew next round brother!!! It's about time someone got it who really deserved it.

and we all know that u dont deserve it so good luck chump

He_Hate_Me Wrote:I especially wanna say good round to this guy right here. If you guys only knew how far he's come in a few short rounds (well, im sure most of you do)

Congrats to H8 ME, cuz he deserved his final rank

shot bro, u helpt me so much at the start of this round, no way would hav made top 3 or even had the chance to go into wins crew. all all 2wards u making a beginers turiol thing, if it is as good az how u showd me thn we will have many top players
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

cjw21 Wrote:and we all know that u dont deserve it so good luck chump

I can never remember your ign, why dont you fill me in?

Jdoggy Wrote:I can never remember your ign, why dont you fill me in?

it's always been the same, cjw21, why???? u need a target?

LMAO Do I need a target? What did somebody kick you in the balls this morning? If I want you for a target I will have you for a target, I asked your ign because I didnt remember who the fuck you were, obviously there was a reason for that.

Jdoggy Wrote:LMAO Do I need a target? What did somebody kick you in the balls this morning? If I want you for a target I will have you for a target, I asked your ign because I didnt remember who the fuck you were, obviously there was a reason for that.

i'm not much of a target but suit urself hah,,, not my fault u have bad memory, or u dont pay attention to noobs :p

cjw21 Wrote:i'm not much of a target but suit urself hah,,, not my fault u have bad memory, or u dont pay attention to noobs :p

A) I told you if I wanted you for a target I would have you, I didnt say your my target. And your right it would be a waste of time.

B)When did I say "god damn you its your fault I cant remember your ign?" So yeah it isnt your fault I have a bad memory.

C) I pay attention to noobs bro, nobody has asked me for help since I have been back that I havent freely helped out. I like noobs.

The other reason I asked is cuz ya called Mike a chump, and having that info would put that stupid comment into perspective, or help me to see thats its someone who Mike jokes with that way.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,613 08-15-2012, 01:46 AM