Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes

See my thing is, i think you should be able to buy in a gold game, and i doubt we will ever see a members only that you cant buy credits in.

if anything, i think the reg version that doesnt really count should have it so you cant buy. Enough about whos dick is longer, and whos crew is better at spamming (lol, is that hard?) , what about getting members here so we have a game to play in 6 months.

Or everyone can argue until we all hate each other and no one is playing anymore. SOund good?
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

matt i dunno what ur complaining about...the only reason u won these seasons was because u had spenders too...not the fact that u spen but u had like kiro the first time me the 2nd and kiro the 3rd to hold top...otherwise u would have lost...and the season i was with u i was the one the made use win slightly over kiro....i dunno y u are claiming all the credit...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:matt i dunno what ur complaining about...the only reason u won these seasons was because u had spenders too...not the fact that u spen but u had like kiro the first time me the 2nd and kiro the 3rd to hold top...otherwise u would have lost...and the season i was with u i was the one the made use win slightly over kiro....i dunno y u are claiming all the credit...

im not claiming any credit, without my crew we would have lost... easily.... and kiro being with me??? no... not until this past session and he slacked off so i kicked him then....
and this past time I held first at the start not kiro... yes he did hold first for a day or so... but it was me the first 2-3 days
IGN Unbeatable

LuDe Wrote:matt i dunno what ur complaining about...the only reason u won these seasons was because u had spenders too...not the fact that u spen but u had like kiro the first time me the 2nd and kiro the 3rd to hold top...otherwise u would have lost...and the season i was with u i was the one the made use win slightly over kiro....i dunno y u are claiming all the credit...

Thank You!

Thats what I've been trying to say, regardless, the past is the past so lets just keep the focus on the future. Nothing is going to change those past stats

Lets start worrying about the next round, not the last

Calder Sucks

mustangkid05 Wrote:yah but the top players all have membys so thats all i care about

i want a competition with no spending.... just once... against mike and whoever he wants....

with the original winnerscircle 10 man crews, and i garuntee we will win... plain and simple

I am about to (next round likely) not be able to get any icons or medals anymore. I wont have any reason to want to kill myself online 24/7 just to beat you. If you want me do it this round... But If you really want my attention (for reasons I don't understand) pass my 50 top crews and I'll pay attention.

Yes I know there's only 39 or whatever showing, I am including all the top crews I have won and given away, the ones on my old acct, and the ones when I started under a different name., I have gotten OVER 50.

Winnerscircle had an unfair advantage, this is a fact. Blowing your horn like you have been recently is just going to make people hate you, you understand that I hope. There's a bunch out there already Matt. You're a decent kid, I know that. But I have nothing to prove anymore, I love MC and I want it to be better.
Milf Pleaser

Don't let it define who you are......

Its not real. Besides its not your opinion of yourself that counts. The one that counts is of the people around you, your family, friends, neighbors. The people with whom you have a made a positive impact in their life. There's lots more important things than this game.
Milf Pleaser

Dyna Wrote:Don't let it define who you are......

Its not real. Besides its not your opinion of yourself that counts. The one that counts is of the people around you, your family, friends, neighbors. The people with whom you have a made a positive impact in their life. There's lots more important things than this game.

this reminds me of tokyo drift...lol....1 car to show who a man really is....now thats a price i can live with...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:this reminds me of tokyo drift...lol....1 car to show who a man really is....now thats a price i can live with...

LMAO:rofl:

Calder Sucks

Midnite Challenge.....THE SOAP OPERA

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Midnite Challenge.....THE SOAP OPERA

Hey what character can I play in this soap opera? I want to be the cool guy!
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon